Torn Between Two…

MYUNGSOO’S FIRST LOVE IS… HIS ENEMY

 

Torn Between Two…

=============

Finally after long hours of driving, you guys arrived at Jeju Island.

Everyone came out of the cars excited and giddy.

Even you started jumping up and down in excitement and Myungsoo can’t help but to smile.

But that smile didn’t last as Byunghun put his arms around you.

Everyone entered the villa that is owned by your family. It was big and awesome. There are modern furniture’s inside and it looks so modern even when the outside looks simple. Everyone took the bags inside and started dividing the rooms.

“Well, there are 4 rooms in here 2 rooms can have 4 people and the other 2 rooms can have 3 people.” Sungjong announced.

Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunggyu and Woohyun immediately decided to be in the first room.

Jihyun decided to leave the rest of 4 Minute to be in one room and just stay with you.

You smiled at Jihyun, “Unnie, is it alright if Sungjong will be with us?” Jihyun smiled as she nodded.

The last three, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Byunghun looked at each other.

Byunghun smiled, “I guess we’ll be roommates for a whole a week!”

Myungsoo glared at Byunghun, “Stop acting like we’re close.”

Byunghun raised an eyebrow at his hostility, “I have a rule in rooming with you. First, don’t talk to me. Second, don’t touch any of my things. And third, go away from me.” Myungsoo said as he went upstairs ignoring the looks from the rest of the guys.

“What’s his problem?” Byunghun asked as he rolled his eyes.

Everyone went into his or her rooms and after, all of you went to a restaurant and ate.

Everyone agreed to swim at the beach and after went skiing, so all of you got ready and met at the shore.

For the first few hours all of you went swimming until the guys decided to play beach volleyball.

Myungsoo and Byunghun are in two different teams and as the game deepens, the game started heating up especially on Myungsoo and Byunghun. They played like they have no teammates.

Byunghun tossed the ball that Myungsoo threw and Myungsoo spiked it back hitting Sungjong in the process since Sungjong and Byunghun is in the same team.

Everyone’s eyes widened as Sungjong fell on the sand.

Your eyes widened as you immediately ran to his side, “Sungjong! Are you alright?”

Sungjong sat up and looked at the three you, “Noona, you’re triplets…” You looked at Sungjong weirdly.

Myungsoo went beside Sungjong, “Maknae-ah, mianhae…”

After the incident, everyone stopped playing volleyball and just decided to move to skiing.

Everyone went on partners with their girlfriends leaving you, Sungjong, Myungsoo and Byunghun. But since Sungjong got on an accident a while ago, he has to stay.

Byunghun hopped on your side and beamed, “~~~~~, let’s be partner!”

Myungsoo’s eyebrow’s furrowed, *Then we’re does that leave me? * Myungsoo thought.

You smile, “Sure, oppa! Sungjong-ah, noona will come back soon ok?” you said as Sungjong beamed and nodded.

Byunghun held your hand as you started walking to the beach. You didn’t really mind Byunghun holding your hands since both of you are really close.

Suddenly you were yanked from Byunghun’s grasp.

You looked up shocked at Myungsoo as he glared at Byunghun, “Well, sorry but ~~~~~ will ride with me.” Myungsoo said as he started dragging you with your hands intertwined to his. Your heart warmed up as you started walking willingly.

Byunghun was too shocked to even move on his spot.

Myungsoo felt his heart beating fast, * Aish… it’s been a while since I felt like this… but I’m starting to like this feeling again… and the reason for it is the same person… *Myungsoo looked back to see you looking at him innocently.

Myungsoo turned back as he softly smiled, tightening his grasp on your hand.

You and Myungsoo arrived to the ski rides. You both wore safety equipments then Myungsoo went in front of the seat.

Myungsoo saw you struggling with the waves and instinctively held his hand out.

You looked up as you saw Myungsoo helding his hand out looking awkward. You smiled as you held his hand.

Myungsoo helped you settle down behind him as he started the engine.

“Hold tightly…” Myungsoo said as you instinctively put your arms around his waist.

You felt him stiffened at first but then he relaxed as the ride started going to the deeper side of the beach.

The wind made the both of you relax as the both of you started to enjoy the ride.

The others are already backing in the shore but the both of you are still enjoying the ride.

Myungsoo is an expert in driving the ski and soon both of your faces are painted with wide smiles.

Myungsoo loved the feeling of your arms around his waist and you loved the feeling of hugging him again.

You both remember the last trip; the both of you went before you left to America.

Flashback:

“Oppa!” you squealed as Myungsoo hugged your waist from behind getting caught in your tag play.

Myungsoo smiled, “Aigoo… You really think you can get away from me, your most handsome, hottest, loveable and cutest guy in your life?”

You turned around with Myungsoo’s arms still around your waist. You put your arms around his neck and smiled teasingly, “As far as I can remember, you’re not the only guy in my life. There is my appa and my most handsome, hottest, loveable and totally cute brother.”

Myungsoo faked a shock expression, “Are you being ?!”

Your eyes widened, “Yah! That’s totally disgusting! I love my brother as a sister!!! Eww…” you shuddered in disgust as Myungsoo laughed freely.

Suddenly Myungsoo kissed your check.

You blinked in shock then chuckled, “Aigoo, oppa, you’re so silly!”

Myungsoo smirked, “But that’s why you love me.” Myungsoo smiled goofily.

You rolled your eyes, “You’re so conceited!”

Suddenly you yanked Myungsoo’s collar.

Myungsoo’s eyes widened at your abrupt movement.

You smirked, “But I guess that’s why I really love you…” Myungsoo softened.

Myungsoo started to lean in until you pushed him away and ran somewhere.

Myungsoo opened his eyes. He turned around to see you running backwards with a big smile, “Oppa! Let’s go ski!!!”

Myungsoo sighed but smile, * Aigoo… that’s why I love her. *

Myungsoo ran after you.

For the whole day you had fun as you and Myungsoo played about in the beach and went on skiing.

It was night and both of you went on a dinner and after just stayed under the moonlight.

Myungsoo is behind you while you’re in between his legs. His arms are around your waist as you played with his hands.

Myungsoo looked at you lovingly as he kissed your temple, “I love you so much…”

You looked up and smiled, “I love you too, oppa.”

“Yah, you owe me one.” Myungsoo said with a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

You tilt your head confusedly then you remembered the kiss.

You smirk, “But I don’t think I owe you that…”

Myungsoo pouted cutely. He only shows this side of you and no one else knows how playful, goofy and childish Myungsoo is. “But—“

He was cut off when he felt your lips against his.

Myungsoo softly smiled as he kissed you back as he pulled you closer to his body.

End of flashback…

You and Myungsoo went back to the shore and the awkwardness immediately came back.

You and Myungsoo met eyes and this time Myungsoo was the first to look away.

Myungsoo walked away and went back to his room and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Myungsoo opened the shower as he felt tears going down his cheeks. * I wanted to go back on how it used to be but… I can’t find myself to forgive her… I know deep inside, my heart already forgave her. But what makes me not to forgive her is, why won’t she tell me why she left? Why?...*

“Argh, this !” Myungsoo grunted as he let the water wash away his pain, tears and sadness.