Chapter 10 - Second method

High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update! Go to the ninth chapter first!

_____

 

Kringgg!

School ended! I should be happy though. But I can't! My date with that guy is ruined. How am I supposed to meet him? No contact number. No address. No name. Was I dreaming this morning? Maybe that incident didn't happen.

Oh and today I successfully avoided wonwoo. I changed myself into a ninja when I see him. I even hid under the cafeteria table when I saw him entering the cafeteria. Which was successful, he didn't see me. But every person around the table stares at me weirdly. ha ha. 

I walk out of the school with a heavy heart. I miss my angel already. Or maybe, he is waiting for me in heaven? I should stop myself. My imagination is so out of the box.

I sighed for the thousandth time today. 

"Eonnie!" I must be very desperate to meet them. I could hear their voices. 

"Eonnie" I look behind me to find two kids pulling my bag. 

"Hey, cuties! What are you doing here?" I can't hide my shocked face. I must be so ugly right now. 

"Of course to get you. You've promised to buy us ice cream right?" Oh, my angel is coming. "Hi."

"Hehe Hi!" I wave at him.

"How did you find me?" We walk side by side while holding the kids' hands between us. Can't separate them. They held each other hand so tight. 

"Your uniform." He said. Oh yeah, I was wearing my uniform. Before we know it, we arrive in front of the ice cream parlour. 

"Good evening! What can I get for you?"

"Vanilla!" We said at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. 

After we're done with the order. we go find ourselves a place to sit.

"Hey, We still haven't introduced ourselves! I'm Choi Hansol. You can call me Vernon." He extended his hand. I grabbed his hand,

"Lee Hanbyul. Nice to meet you!" We laughed. So actually Woori is his sister's best friend, Sophia. She lives with them for a while. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Yah! Where are you?" "At the ice cream parlour. Why?"

"I waited here for g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter