Bestie and Buddy

P.S: I love you...

-Yujin's POV-

It was near our last school year days. I thanked god million times because I managed to get a great mark in my last exams and I can be reassured about what we have left. There were still few stuff to wrap up and few other classes to finish before our last exams week.
This coming friday, we have an upcoming english test and if I say english it would mean the subject that most of my classmates hate but me.
I was the first one on my promotion for 2 consecutive trimesters and my classmates were doing reservations for me to sit besides them whenever the english test is coming kekeke. They are really idiots.
I was chatting with Kyuhyun one night talking about random stuff and teasing each other saying:

Kyuhyun: Don't talk to me anymore
Yujin: No problem but I thought we have an english test tomorrow
Kyuhyun: Who said don't talk to me anymore? I think I said you're my best friend from now on

I was suddenly cought off guard and I smiled from ear to ear like an idiot upon his cute response

Yujin: Oh Really? Okey I forgive you buddy!

And from that day we I called him buddy and he called me bestie. It started as a joke though but I really loved it.
He makes me feel comfortalble and I am not really used to be that reassured around a guy giving the fact that I am terrible with male friends and I am a little but shy.

-Kyuhyun's POV-

I know what you might be thinking about. What an idiot, you have put yourself in the friendzone. 
I just chose to take the safe side. I don't want to rush stuff especially that we still don't know each other well and of course I won't forget her crush for Changmin. 
Seems they are not meeting that much these days since I am there in all the breaks but I still need to make sure that it's over.
I have a feeling that there is something way bigger than Changmin and that is why I am still holding back but either way I am happy with the way we grew closer right now. I consider this a miracle happenng after the misunderstandings of the first days we met kekeke
I knew it, no one can resist Cho Kyuhyun's charm kekeke

-Yujin's POV-

I was looking through my papers when I have received a test from Changmin asking me about some random stuff.
My heart started beating faster and I was all hyper and excited. I kept talking with him the whole night and I was really happy.
Several days after that, our conversation went deeper and he was always my source of motivation. He always cheered me up and he made me laugh with his silly jokes. I couldn't help it with my crush on him and I started thinking about him way longer than I wanted to.
As we were passing our exams, there were moments when Changmin was searching for my eyes everywhere in hope he gets anwsers for few stuff he wasn't sure about and as silly as that might sound I was really happy when I could give him something.

- Kyuhyun's POV-

It's english exam today and as usual I am really frustrated. I tried my best to love this subject but no matter what, I couldn't handle it.
I really hope Yujin can help me but I doubt that. Her place is far away and I don't want her to get into trouble because of me.

We were totally focused on our exam and an hour passed or something suddenly I heard familiar footsteps behind me.
I lifted my head only to find Yujin already finished with her sheet and she was packing her stuff to leave the room
This girl is really something. How can she finish that fast when I am still stuck on the first page?
We locked our gaze and she gave me an apologitic smile because she couldn't help me and I smiled back then she left the classroom.
I was in the first row and the supervisor was sitting just in front of me. She saddenly grabbed Yujin's paper and started looking into it.
I was more than happy that moment because she was holding it in a way that I can see all the anwsers clearly and I started coping as much as I could.
I was laughing secretely because I managed to take as much as I can.
The moment I reached my house, I ran over to my computer and I dropped a message to Yujin saying "Finally I managed to copy from your english exam paper"

-Yujin's POV-

I was resting after my exam this morning and the moment I woke up I opened my computer to check if there is something new.

I figured out there is a message from Kyuhyun and the moment I read it I burst out laughing! kekeke
This guy is really something! He's a total Idiot!

Yujin: haha I can't believe it! how did you do that?
Kyuhyun: I have some magical powers you know *smirk*
Yujin: Yeah yeah! tell me how did it happen!
Kyuhyun: The supervisor was a little bit dumb she showed me the anwsers herself!

I couldn't help but to laugh at his silliness! Kyuhyun really has that great sence of humor that would melt any girl!
I am so lucky to have him as my best friend!

-SKIP-

We were about to finish our school year when I realised that we might not have a chance to be as close the year to come so I thought of saving a memory of the wonderful year that passed.
On our last day after the last exam was over, I asked Changmin and Kyuhyun to take a picture together and they were laughing and teasing me saying it was a silly idea.
I was like "oh come on! this is just to save the memory with both of you! you guys are really annoying sometimes!"
They just did as I said and Jiyeon took a picture of the three of us together. I really adore them! They are really precious!