Letters to Jongdae

Letters to Jongdae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae-ya,


Remember that day, when we first met? You're the new student to Mr. Han piano class. I kind of curious who was that new kind. It turned out to be you, a plump lips boy with cheeky cheek bones and eyes smile that curled in a unique shape. Your smiling lips shaped beautiful upward.

I... I was kindda arrogant at first right?

I'm sorry. I'm kindda shy with new people. We don't even talk. Or even passed each other. When I finished my lesson, Mr. Han quickly gestured you to go to his room.

For the first time I saw you, I kind of curious.

 

 


Jongjongjongdae-ya~~~,

The second time we met, we just passed each other. You didn't even bow back. I was kindda shocked when you did that. Stupid right? You just being rude. But why do my heart skip a beat, eh?

Herm, I was kind of determine to get know your name. I asked Mr. Cho, but he just shrugged his shoulders. Probably haven't heard your name yet. So, I will wait for next lesson to get know your name.

I was really determined back then.

 

 

 

Chen chenie~,

We haven't talk even we have meet for several times. I already remembered your class schedule. Your session on Monday was earlier one hour from me. And you're next after me on Wednesday. We meet two times per week but why I am looking forward to meet you everyday?

I really really excited and looking forward to meet you again.

 

 

 

 

 

My Chenny~

We... We finally talked right? Herm, Butler Chan glared at me. At first, he hated you. But now I don't know if he still hate you or not.
I sneaked into the room when Mr. Han was away to answer his phone. When I entered the room, you got shocked with my finger tuned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter