Irresistible

Why

Zico and C.L

His eyes searched mine and his hot minty breath caressed my face.
Why oh why did I invite him in? My heart and brain were going at it since he appeared on my doorstep 10 minutes ago. It was like:

Heart: Let him in and get me a dark room! HOT DAYUM YUM YUM! xDD

Brain: If my brother comes home and finds him here, I'm as good as DEAD!

Heart: Shut up! I want him and I want him NOW!

Brain: Do you wish to stop beating?

Heart: If he causes it, YES!!

Brain: PABO!

Heart: I don't care. I just want him NOW!! Where's that dark room?

And now, since I listened to my heart, we're in my room, RIGHT NOW. I'm pinned to a wall....hmm y.....
As I was saying: pinned to wall, knees weak, our lips 3 millimeters apart, his body on mine, our ragged breaths....This sounds like a freakin' ero novel exerpt!
"Why?" I whispered as he smirked. He said nothing and placed small butterfly kisses down my jaw bone and neck. I shivered and stifled a gasp.
"Why?" I ask again as I stare back into his eyes, desire obvious in them and I'm pretty sure mine were ablaze with the same emotion.
He said nothing and kissed me. I wrung my hands out of his hold and grabbed his face. Yup, I wanted him. Badly...Oh So Badly....
"Tell.Me.Why.You.Are.Here." I emphasized every syllable and....guess what this y beast did........He grabbed my waist, pulled me closer to him and.......simply...stared...into...my...eyes....
And seriously, that nearly killed me. His eyes are like black holes: you can't get out of them. Then...IDK what happened but somehow his shirt became...undone and HOT FUDGE BROWNIES FROM HEAVEN!! His 6 pack had me all HOT AND BOTHERED! WHOO!!
"Zico...why?" I asked again. He still smirked and made no move to reply. All he did was plant small kisses on my neck....AGAIN...but this time, I wanted an answer and....HOT DAMN HIS ABS ARE ON MY SKIN!! WHOO! Someone get me some OIL!
.........Anyways.....hehe...
"Why?" I asked for the 5 time, I think, this evening. Zico kissed my lips softly and for the first time for the evening, he answered me.
"Why what? Why am I so irresistible? Why are we like this?" he responded. I looked away and placed my hands on his shoulders. He smirked. He said nothing after that but I don't care. I wanted him and I wanted him NOW!





___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.O and Minzy

"Aww come on! Please? For me?" P.O pleaded with his girlfriend as they cleaned out their apartment.
"No." Minzy bluntly replied. rearranging the photos on the book case.
"Why not?" he whined. He really wanted hor to do it. He knew she could and she was awesome at it but she was just stubborn.
"Because I don't want to. I don't like to do it infront of people."
"But you're awesome at it!" he reasoned.
"No! And that's it!" MIny threw down the broom in her hand and stalked outside, stomping the concrete and grass.

Minzy hated to sing infront of crowds, especially people her own age. Sure she didn't mind singing a solo at church or at Youth Service on Sunday evenings but not infront of an ENTIRE PARK.
She sighed and slowly sunk to the grass behind her apartment.
"I shouldn't have yelled at him. He's only being nice and I'm being a big bit*h.*sigh* I guess I could give it a try..." She placed her wrists on her knees and rested her head on them.
A voice interrupted her self-loathing time.
"It's okay. I shouldn't have forced you." She looked up and saw P.O with a hurt expression on his face. She got up and embraced the young man.
"I'm sorry Pyo. I really am." she said softly. P.O hesitantly embraced her back and laid his cheek on top of her head.
"You don't have to if you don't want to."
"Actually, I'll give it a try and see how it goes okay?" Minzy reasoned
"Ok. You're my girl so I can never get mad at you." P.O kissed her head and they both smiled.
"Ya know..you're irresistible. absolutely irresistible." Minzy laughed at her boyfriend's cocky expression as she finished her statement.
"I know. It's my defining trait." P.O pulled a cute face and Minzy laughed.

___________________________________________END___________________________________________
SO HOW WAS IT??!!
Personaly, I had fun writing Zico and C.L's. Minzy and P.O was just on whim so it wasn't that long. SORRY TO ALL PyoMin FANS!!! XP
Comment and critique!
THANK YOU!!
Hop You Enjoyed!! ^^