Three

My Fantasy Is Your Dream??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Namjoon chuckled and hugged Jungkook, then cleared his throat.

"So, what was the advice that Taehyung gave you?"

Jungkook cleared his throat a bit.

"He said that I should talk to you about ll this. He said that even you had trouble with it, you'd learn to deal because you loved me."

"Smart boy of Taehyung, sounds like a keeper to me. Then, why did that make you mad?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't know. It was stupid. I was feeling stressed, and I just blew up and told him that it was easy for him to give that advice because his life was perfect and his dad probably threw him a party when he came out." 

Jungkook sighed heavily. "I don't know. He got mad and told me that I didn't know what I was talking about, then he took off before I could apologize."

As Jungkook finished talk, Taehyung's car approached across the street. He got out then entered his house.

Jungkook looked at his dad. "Maybe...maye I should go apologize."

Namjoon smiled and nodded. "Yeah, maybe you should."

Jungkook breathed deep and released it. He started to leave, but then he walked back to his dad and hugged him. 

"Thank you, dad," he whispered, "for being awesome."

Namjoon held him tightly. "It's my duty as a parent to be awesome," he murmured with a smile, "and like I said, I said my parental duties seriously."

 

********************

 

It felt hours that Jungkook standing outside Taehyung's front door, trying to summon the courage to knock. he didn't know why he suddenly feel so nervous to face Taehyung. 

 "For 's sake," he muttered, "quit being a ." He rapped the knocker twice then stepped back from the door.

The dull sounds of muffled footsteps behind the door kicked his heartbeat.

Taehyung open the door.

"Hey," Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung simply nodded, his expression unreadable.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Could we talk for a minute?"

Taehyung shrugged and stepped back, opening the door wider.

The guy was making it difficult to decipher his mood. he wasn't acting pissed, but he was being unfriendly.

Jungkook entered and waited Taehyung to close the door.

"Do you want something to drink?" Taehyung asked low with a neutral tone as he walked through the small foyer. "Soda? Beer?"

Jungkook followed him into a large kitchen.

"Champagne? Wine?" Taehyung turned around and Jungkook nearly collided with him. 

"Or something harder?" Taehyung's eyes made a quick to Jungkook's body.

"Uhm...just a soda," Jungkook's replied.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked. "Shouldn't you be having Thanksgiving dinner with your parents?" He poured himself a glass of soda to Jungkook then headed out of the kitchen.

"It's...dinner won't be ready for another hour or so." Jungkook trailing after the guy.

When they entered the living room, Jungkook paused in the expensive archway while Taehyung sat down on the sofa and placed his glass on a marble coffee table. Jungkook looked around the room and his gaze came to rest on the coffee table where he placed his glass there.

"Taehyung..." he murmured, "Where are your parents? Are you alone in this house?"

"Japan, Europe, Thailand," he shrugged, "who knows?"

"What?" Jungkook frowned, "I thought you came home to spend Thanksgiving with them. Did you know they were gone?"

"Yup," he picked up a couple of grapes and popped them in his mouth. "They're never home for the holidays."

So why are you?  Jungkook's thought.

After another moment's hesitation, Jungkook walked around the room. He stared at Taehyung's meal.

"Is this your..." he raised an eyebrow, "..Thanksgiving dinner?"

Taehyung looked at his food then up at Jungkook. 

"What?" he said, "I've got the essential Thanksgiving dish."

He picked up his plate with the sandwich. "Turkey." He set it down and snatched up the can. "And the cranberry sauce. I'm set."

"A cold turkey sandwich and a can of cranberry sauce is not a Thanksgiving meal." Jungkook said.

Taehyung shrugged. "It's always sufficed."

Always? Jungkook's thought.

"Taehyung...why do you come home for the holidays if no one is here?"

"Maybe I like having the place to myself. And besides..." he looked at Jungkook, "..someone is here."

Jungkook shifted gears a bit. "Look man..." he said quietly, " I'm sorry about yesterday. I was a . I don't know why I got mad at you when you were just trying to help."

"Forget it," Taehyung dismissed absently. "Not a big deal, I get it." A short laugh huffed up his throat. "And who the was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter