second-last

Don't Think About It

You arrived at Hyungwon’s apartment exactly at 10 a.m. you pressed the bell and he opened the door,”__-ah, you’re awesome. Come in, I think Yu Na still mad. Changkyun and Jihyo might be late..” he said and sat on the couch. Thirty minutes later, Changkyun came. Jihyo called you that she couldn’t come because her mom is sick. The three of you start to organize the task. Hyngwon got a call,”sorry guys”. You nodded and keep organizing.

Changkyun nudged your hand,”__-ah, do you like him? every girls fell for him, you know”
you keep your eyes on your laptop,”no, I don’t think I like him. I knew it, so what? His attractiveness is high, I guess.” You answered him.
Changkyun smacked your head with a few papers,”ey~ this girl~ stop using your brain! Feel it with your heart..” he said dramatically.
you made a face,”I don’t understand, Changkyun-ah. Sorry. But, is it wrong if I don’t like him?”
Changkyun shrugged his shoulder,”no, no. just weird you know. it’s you indeed. But- what’s with your act around him? you always seem nervous..”
you frowned,”did I? I don’t think so Changkyun”
Changkyun gritted his teeth,”stop thinking! Let me help you. Back then, you always protected him when he was bullied-“
“I just don’t like their action. They didn’t think straightly.” You defended yourself.

he groaned,”listen! You never fought with him even everyone said you were rival. Actually you two were close but because you overused your brain, you never realized it. look, you know each other well, very well. now the symptoms-“
you sighed and thought about it,”continue”. 
He smiled,”can you talk casually with him? can you look at his eyes? are you nervous around him?”
you frowned,”I talk with formality with him, I never look at his eyes..why should I? maybe”
Changkyun clapped his hands,”__-ah, you liked him don’t you? But you keep denying. Why? Because you don’t have confidence and you…think too much”

Hyungwon eyeing you and Changkyun suspiciously,”something’s wrong?”
Changkyun whispered you,”tell him, okay? Just.tell.him don’t you dare to use your brain”, he coughed,”Hyung, I’m not feeling good..can I go home first? I finished mine.” He showed his pity face.  Hyungwon nodded and thanked Changkyun for coming.

You was freaking sleepy, the words on the screen got blurry. You fell asleep on the table with papers on your left hand. Hyungwon noticed your sleeping figure and shook his head. He moved the papers and your laptop. He lifted you bridal style to his bedroom since his couch isn’t big enough. He pulled up the blankets to cover you.

Your POV
I feel like I’m sleeping. I am. Wait- no! I opened my eyes and saw someone else. Chae Hyungwon. My heartbeat increasing at full speed. I have heart attack. I’m nervous, this is the symptom. What should I do now? I can’t think about a way. Hyungwon moved his body closer to me, I frozed. He held my head and pulled it closer to his chest. His heartbeat isn’t normal just like mine. I blinked a few times and sighed. What will happen now?

Hyungwon’s POV
she’s awake. I can feel it. now what? My body stiffen. I pulled her head, gosh- I’ve been wanting to do this since back then. She sighed, she couldn’t breathe? Chae Hyungwon, be a gentleman. I opened my eyes and kissed her hair. I started to talk,”__-ah did you sleep well?”
she raised her head facing me,”uhm..yes thank you” why is she so cute?
I chuckled,”no formality. __-ah, since when you’re this cute?”
she blinked,”in theory, since I was born I guess”. What should I do with you?
-end of POV-


You two keep staring each other. You tried to avoid his gaze but he talked to you. “__-ah, don’t you want to tell me something?”
“I think no”, you shook your head. he frowned and continued,”fine. I’ll tell you then. I’ve liked a girl since forever. She protected me, she’s different, and she liked me. What should I do?”
your heart feel weird,”tell her then. Confess to her? She’ll accept you anyway..”
hyungwon smiled,”really? Thanks __-ah.”
he kissed your forehead. “__-ah, she’s really beautiful and smart. You know what? She’s in my arms right now…I like-you...__”
you widened your eyes, you tried to process what he said. He chuckled,”no. don’t use your brain..so..”
you kissed his lips in reflex. You burned on fire. He smiled and kissed you back. He hugged you tight and kissed your hair,”I guess she love me..I love you __-ah..for now don't think about anything. Let's just enjoy this moment". He hugged you protectively and you two fell asleep in each other arms.