Chapter 1 The break Up

I Can Feel Your Pain

Chapter 1

Ring, ring the timer goes off and a Yuri wakes up to go to work at the corporate office. She decided to stay in bed for a few more minutes. Ring, ring the alarm foes of again. Yuri waked up and looks at the time. “Omg I am going to be late for work”, said Yuri as she rushed to the bathroom to get ready for work. While she was getting ready her phone goes off she glance at her phone and saw it was her boyfriend Jay calling her. She answered the phone while she was brushing her teeth.

Yuri, “hay baby.”

Jay, “Yo bae how’s it going?”

Yuri, “I’m ok I’m late for work…I’m late for work...I’ll call you later..”

Jay answered quickly with a not so pleasant voice, “don’t even call me, damn it!”

Yuri. “Baby why are you acting this way?”

Then Yuri hears the phone swiftly hangs up in her face. Yuri mumbles to herself what is up with him. Yuri quickly rushes out of the house trying to not be too late to work.

Yuri arrives to work fifteen minutes late. She quickly clocks in and sit at her desk.

Her coworker walked by her saying a smart remark, “Someone is late again, I guess you have too much of a load on your shoulders.” Her coworker says as she laughs and walks off.

Yuri did not say a word to her coworker. She was too busy thinking about why her boyfriend was acting so odd. Five o’clock hits and it is time for Yuri to go home. She decided to go to the café to clear her mind. While Yuri was driving her phone rang. Yuri answered, “hello, who is this?”

The person replied, “It’s me Jay….you already forgot my voice?”

Yuri answered in shock, “Excuse me, you called me with a restricted number!”

Jay, “calm down! I’m using someone’s phone Yuri!”

Yuri replied with tears running down her eyes, “just go to your new girlfriend she obviously have you acting this way towards me”. Before jay was able to talk back Yuri hung up the phone. Yuri continued to drink her tea at the café while she tried to hide the tears that were flowing from her eyes. She decided to go to Jay’s house.

Thirty minutes later Yuri arrived at her boyfriend’s house. She tried to open with her key but it was not working. She realized that Jay changed the lock of the door. Yuri asks silently to herself, “what is going on?” Five minutes later Jay opens the door with only a towel around his waist.

Jay asks with a shocked look on his face, “What are you doing here?” Yuri then hears a woman’s laughter through the crack of the door. The laughter sounded very similar to her co-worker.

Yuri yelled with anger, “who is that? Open the damn door!” Yuri pushed the door open, and she sees her co-worker in the kitchen wearing a robe. Yuri laughed. She asked feel shocked and angered, “really? That’s why your dumb has been giving me problems at work because you’ve been with my man? But you know what Taeyeon keep him. He is no good any way”

Taeyeon replied as Yuri walked away, “He wasn’t good to you, but I’m his queen, and guess what we are engaged! How about that?”

As Yuri walked by Jay she slapped him in his face and said with a discussed look on her face, “and I was so stupid to think what we had was real. I am so glad I doge that bullet.” As Yuri continued to walk out she shouted, “he is going to do the same to you, and I’ll be there laughing!”