Best Lunch Ever !

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

"We've been come up with a decision Mr. Zhou." Mr. Son said while picking another piece of sushi with his chopstick.

"My company will accept your partnership offer, and would like to try using your product for a year." Continue Mr. Son and put the sushi inside .

"Good decision Mr. Son ! Thank you for trusting me and my client." Mr. Minatozaki raised his glass and toss it with Mr. Son's and Mr. Zhou's glass.

End of flash back

 

"Good morning sir." A worker come to Mr. Zhou a day before shipping the product to korea.

"Good morning. Is it done ?" Mr. Zhou asked him while reading the newspaper.

"Yes sir. It is done." That man bow.

"Good. I would like to see the product. Bring one here." Mr. Zhou instructed the man.

 

*knock knock*

"Come in." Mr. Zhou let the man get into his room.

"Here sir. Please take a look." The man handing Mr. Son a smartphone.

"Hmmm.. it looks okay. Now show me how it works." Mr. Zhou ask the man.

"Yes sir." The man took the smartphone and took a piece of paper out of his pocket.  And then he took his own smartphone.

"I have some bank accounts here." While showing the paper to Mr. Zhou. There's some bank accounts and password written on the paper.

"Let say i'm the owner of this account, and i want to log in with this smartphone to transfer some money to my wife." The man log in into the accounts with the smartphone.

"I'm in." He said after successfully logged in.

"Now take a look at my phone." Then he show Mr. Zhou his phone.

"With this bug we planted on every smartphone, we can see everyone's password, and transaction that was made with this smartphone." The man proudly present her dirty work.

"I'm amazed." Mr. Zhou smirked.

"Hope we can work together again in the future." Mr. Zhou shake the man's hand.

"Yes thank you Mr. Zhou." Then the man leave the room.

"You know the drill. Don't let him leave this place breathing." Mr. Zhou instructed of his hitman to kill the man who showed him the smartphone bug.

"Yes sir." The hitman bowed and make his way out of Mr. Zhou office.

 

So, what is the drill? I'll explain it to you.

Mr. Zhou always killed his man who has work for his dirty job, doesn't matter if he or she failed the job or even succeed it. Like the man before, he has to die after succeeding Mr. Zhou dirty job leaving his wife and his son at home.

Yup, no one knew the real nature of this evil. He was always known as a generous man who give charity every month with his money, or i can say his dirty money.

 

 

Momo POV

“Momo, can I talk to you for a moment ?” Ms. Kahi suddenly stop me from dancing and bring me out of the class.

“What’s wrong miss ?” I asked her.

“So, we are planning to promote our university starting next month and we decided to make a collaboration between the Geneliate and our best students.” She explain it to me and handed me a paper.

“Next month is going to be a dancing collab, dahyun, the geneliate main dancer, personally chose you to be the one who will do the collab with her.” She continued her words.

“She is waiting for you in the dance studio B right now. She said she want to start talking about this project now, since she has no schedule this morning.” She finally finished her sentence.

“Me ? She chose me ?” I still can’t believe that I will be on this school advertisement.

“Yes, she personally chose you after watching some of your videos.” Ms kahi answered me.

“You better meet her now. Go Go !” she told me to go to dance studio B right away.

 

*knock knock*

“Excusme.” I opened the door a little and peek inside.

“Please get in unnie.” Said a girl with a beautiful hair color was standing there.

“Ah thank you.” I get in then we sit on a chair.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Dahyun, Kim.Da.Hyun., from geneliate.” She bowed at me.

“Yes I know you for sure. I’m momo.” I introduced myself.

“So unnie, you already know about the collaboration right ?” she asked me.

“Yes yes I have.” I answered her.

“So I already think about the concept and everything, and I guess we can start practicing soon.” She smiled at me.

“Really ? You already choose the music and make the choreography ?” I was shocked then.

“Yes, I have. But about the choreography, we still can do some revision while practicing.” She said that and then turn on a music.

“Watch me.” She immediately stand up and start dancing to the music.

 

“Woah, she is good. Well, I’m still better, but she is also a great dancer.” I talk to myself.

“Hiphop huh ? Okay I like hiphop.”

“Her moves is very sharp and her choreography is very powerful and unique.” I thought.

 

“Thank you.” She bowed to me after finish her dance.

“You like it ?” she asked me while smiling.

“Yes I like it. You are really great !” I complimented her.

“Thanks unnie !” she smiled again.

“But maybe I’ll make some correction for the choreo. Your choreo is great and amazing but I can make your choreo appeal more with a little bit of correction. Is it okay ?” I asked her.

“Of course ! it is fine. I will learn a lot from you unnnie.” She smiled AGAIN. Why she smile so much.

 

“Well, okay then. When we should start practicing ?” I asked her.

“Can I have your number unnie ?” she asked me a question instead answering mine.

“Yes you can. Here.” I showed her my number then she type it on her phone.

“Thanks unnie.” She thank me with a SMILE AGAIN. Is this kid always smiling this much ?

“Now, when we should start practicing ?” I ask her again, since I want to have a perfect stage later.

“I’ll talk to you later. No, I’ll text you later. Now I need to go. Bye unnie ! And thank you !” she SMILE AGAIN one last time before leaving the dance studio B.

“Hey hey !” I tried to call her but she escaped quickly.

“Weird kid !” I said that in my mind.

 

 

Chaeyoung POV

2 days to go to the shooting day. But fortunately I already practice the ‘scene’ with my weird ballet dancer.

“Chaeng you ready ?” nayeon unnie called my name. I’m currently sitting together with kyulkyung unnie. We sit facing each other.

“Yes.” I answered her.

We start practicing our line for the shooting. It is not just me who make a lot of mistake while practicing the line, in the other hand, kyulkyung unnie who seems feeling more nervous than I am make a lot of mistake too. And for the record, she make more mistakes than me.

“Are you okay miss kyulkyung ssi ?” nayeon asked her.

“Yes I’m fine. I’m just can’t get my focus.” She answer.

“Why is that ? Can I help you with something ?” nayeon unnie asked her while patting her head.

“I just…” suddenly I saw tears falling down on her cheeks.

“Hey are you crying ?” nayeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter