Confession S.Coups

Seventeen Scenarios

S.coups x you .....

 

You sighed as you sat in class waiting for it to begin. You looked at your seat next to you to see the empty desk. "How are you my best friend" your friend asked sitting in front of you. "Fine I guess school is school" you commented.

 

"Did you hear the S.coups is going to come to school after skipping for lile a week just so he can confess" she said. Your heart sunk "what" you said semi loud, hopeing that was a lie that Seungcheol had intrest in a girl.

 

SeungCheol the leader of Seventeen of course one of the most wanted social groups to be in. Knowing Seungcheol since middle school and since middle school you liked him. From his first girlfriend and they brokeup and you seen him cry in class quietly and your heart broke for him wanting to make his pain go away.

 

"Yeah it's all around school he was buying flowers, chocolate the who shabang for his confession" your best friend said.Your heart raced and broke. If it was you what would you do? If it wasn't you how would you deal with it? The whole class was in a frenzy about the leader S.coups most girls hopeing to being his leading lady.

 

The bell rang and entered the teacher "okay everyone sit down" the teacher said. Next thing you know Seungcheol is skidding into the room "sorry Teach for being a little late" he rubbed his neck. "At least you arrived" she sighed "take a seat" she said in a tried tone.

 

Seungcheol sat next me you, you glanced at him he hasn't been to this class for almost a week and now he comes? You glanced at SeungCheol and your heart leaped he had a grin plastered on his face. His hair black and down and his gray uniform looking especially nice today probably for his confession.

 

Inside you wished it was you but you knew better than to fool yourself in believeing that. You worked on the packet that the teacher gave you it was boring as usual you glanced at SeungCheol in the middle of your work and he quickly diverted his eye's. Was he looking at you? You thought.You shook your head if he was looking at you that would be weird.

 

"Hey [Y/N]" Seungcheol voice said. You blushed when he said your name "yeah" you said quietly. "How have you been have you missed me from school" he asked his eyes looked like they were glowing.

 

You felt the tip of your ears turning red "um why would you think that" you asked him. "Because I know how much you miss your sest mate S.Coups I wish I came to school more" he laughed quietly.  "Hey [Y/N] you're blushing" he said leaning over his desk touching your cheek. You blushed harder and before you could reply the bell rang signaling the next class. "Bye see yeah soon" he said taking off before you knew it.

 

You wanted to run after him but you didn't "whoa did you see S.coups he was totally flirting with you" your bestie commented. "Don't let your feelings be twisted I'm sure he's going to confess to me" a girl said standing away from you she was beautiful long hair and pale skin perfect for SeungCheol. "Yeah you're probably right" you said looking down,  the girl laughed and covered "so submissive" she laughed walking out the classroom. "Yah don't let people bring you down" your friend complained.

 

"Whatever let's go" you said packing up your items leaving the class. "I know you like S.coups but before he confesses to a girl tell him how you feel" your friend said as you walked to lunch "you're right I'll tell him" you said. "Fighting" your friend said you walked away from her.

 

You walked around the school checking all of the seventeen hangout places the gym, club room and behind the school you spoted S.coups you took a deeo breath ready to face SeungCheol and confess your feelings. There Seungcheol sat flowers in his hands as he looked like he was thinking about something.

 

"Seungcheol" you said looking down at yoir feet "oh Hey" he said getting up from the ground. "Before you confess" you said you felt your heart race and your palms grew sweaty. "Yeah" he asked he came closer "Seungcheol I I want to say I have a high admiration for you" you said quietly "that's great because" you cut him off "and since middle school you were a leader to the school but when you talked to me you were caring and I saw a side of you most people don't" you huffed.

 

"And and I miss you at school I miss seeing you eveyday because I like you a lot Seungcheol" you said gripping the skirt you were wearing. "Um well" he said you looked up at him he had thay stupid but cute grin on his face.

 

"You took the words right our of my mouth" he said holding out the flower. "Will you go out with me" He asked.