Redder Than Strawberries

The Majestic Tales of Our Scarlet Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Short update! I originally planned a whole different plot for this chapter, but this came out first and I did want to post this for you guys. Hope you enjoy it!)

 

//

A few birds chirping, the calm breeze and no kingdom duties today all bring this sensation of freedom and relaxation.

 

Tzuyu and Sana come back to the lake surroundings on a spring peaceful morning to take a walk. After enjoying the landscapes in the path – and after Tzuyu’s yelling and running scared from flying bugs, which makes her stumble upon rocks on the ground, yet to be caught safely in the swordswoman’s arms – they settle theirselves sitting on the grass.

 

However, they remember both are hungry as they had skipped breakfast for the day’s little trip. But luck’s on their side, as they notice some bushes with fresh strawberries not far from them.

 

“Darling, say ‘Aahh’!” Tzuyu speaks, holding some of the fruits and looking down at Sana’s features, the latter currently laying her head on the other’s crossed legs, who is looking up to watch her intensely.

 

Sana smiles before opening . A strawberry is dived into it and she feels its dazing, delicious flavour on her taste buds. Tzuyu grins slightly and focus at the amount of strawberries in her hands as she’s chewing one of the fruits as well.

 

When she turns her head down again, she meets Sana’s stunning eyes. Tzuyu thinks she would never get used to or enough of their beauty. It’s mesmerizing how, most of the time, the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter