FOREVER WITH YOU 08

FOREVER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What did you said?” Donghae is so surprise to hear what Hyukjae just told him earlier.

“I said, I like you.” Hyukjae said again to Donghae.

Donghae looks at Hyukjae with surprise face. Then he slowly create a smile. “Yah, do you think I am stupid enough to believe such a lie?” Donghae asks then he try to look away from Hyukjae's and planning to walk away from Hyukjae, but Hyukjae quickly grabs his wrist and makes Donghae turns to look at him again. Donghae  is so surprise and looks at Hyukjae but later on avoided his eyes.

“I am not lying, Hae ah. I like you.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae gulps his saliva after he heard Hyukjae’s word. “Don’t say such ridiculous thing, Hyukkie. We just met yesterday and today you suddenly said that you like me.” Donghae said and taked back his hand from Hyukjae.

“Well, we can’t stop our heart from liking someone, Hae ah. When our heart start to like someone, we don’t have the authority to stop our heart from liking that person.” Hyukjae said.

“I think, you are liking me just as a friend… right?” Donghae asks to make sure.

“No… It is more than a friend.” Hyukjae said while grabbing Donghae’s hand again and holds the hand tightly.

Donghae looks down at their hands. His heart starts to beat faster again because of Hyukjae. Looking at their hands right now, it is feels so unbelievable.

“Hyukkie ah… you make me feel so uncomfortable now.” Donghae said and tries to take back his hand again from Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk let go of Donghae’s hand. “Mianhei that I make you feel uncomfortable… But I want to let you know my feeling. I like you and I am sure that I already start to love you.” Hyukjae said. “Hae ah, I know that you also like me. The way you look at me is different and I can feel the love from your eyes. Tell me the truth, Hae ah. You also like me right?” Hyukjae asks with hope in his heart.

Donghae looks at Hyukjae and once again is surprise with Hyukjae’s words. Yes, he indeed have some sort of feeling towards Hyukjae, but he doesn't know what kind of feeling is that. His heart starts to beat faster because of Hyukjae, but he doesn’t know what kind of feeling he has towards Hyukjae. Whether it is love or it is like or it is some kind of nervous feeling when he is going to meet his employer since he is Hyukjae’s tour guide.

“Answer me, Hae ah… You also like me right?” Hyukjae asks again but this time he places both of his hands on Donghae’s shoulders.

“Hyukkie… please don’t do this…” Donghae said and tries to remove Hyukjae’s hands from his shoulders.

Hyukjae sighs and let go of Donghae’s shoulders. “Hae… I always busy with my work before that I don’t have time to love someone… Even I never try to date or experience love before, right now I am sure that I like you… Please let me love you and let’s experience the sweetness of love together… Hae ah…”

“I…” Donghae doesn't know what to answer.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to answer me now. We have one week and we will spend a lot of time together. Until then, I will wait for you answer… but please don’t make me wait too long, Hae ah.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae looksat Hyukjae and slowly nods his head. “Arrasso… I will think about it and give you the answer when I got the right answer to give it to you.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae smiles and nods his head happily. “I will wait for you answer, Hae ah. I will wait for it.”

_________________________________

Hyukjae smiles and get down from the horse. “Thank you.” Hyukjae said to the worker who is helping him to get down and hold the horse. Then he looks at Donghae who is holding his camera.

He runs towards Donghae while waving his hands to Donghae. Donghae smiles at him. He stops in front of Donghae while panting softly. “How it is? Did you get the best angle of me?” Hyukjae asks.

“I already try my best. Check on it.” Donghae said and gives the camera to Hyukjae.

“I will check it later.” Hyukjae said and takes the camera. He starts to record the scene at the horse field. Some other tourist that in the same group as they also try to ride the horse and take some picture. “I thought, we can ride the horse freely.” Hyukjae said and looks at Donghae.

“Usually, they will allow us to ride the horse freely, but maybe because there are too many people today, so that’s why they limits the time to ride the horse and take photo only.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae nods his head then he continues to record the scene there.

“Do you want to ride a horse?” Donghae asks.

“Why?” Hyukjae asks.

“Let’s go to Udo Island.” Donghae said.

“Udo Island?” Hyukjae ask.

Donghae nods his head. “There are horses and we are also able to ride scooter, ATV and many more.” Donghae said.

“Wow! That is interesting. We should go there.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae nods his head. “I will ask for a leave from the restaurant where I am working and after that let’s go there.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae nods his head. “Where else we should go?” Hyukjae asks.

“Well… there is a lot of place that we can go, but we might have the problem with the transportation… It will be nice if I have a car… Maybe I should borrow from Siwon.” Donghae said.

“Siwon?” Hyukjae asks and a bit jealous when some others man’s name come out from Donghae’s mouth.

“Yes, he is my friend and he is the owner of the restaurant that I am working at now.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae think of something then he looks back at Donghae and shakes his head. “No, let’s rent a car.” Hyukjae said.

“Eh?” Donghae once again is surprise with Hyukjae's words.

“Let’s rent a car. I don’t want to borrow a car from your friend. We will rent a car and I have the money to pay for it.  So, there is no need to borrow his car.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae remains silent while still looking at Hyukjae and slowly nods his head. “Arrasso, is that is what you want. I am okay with it.” Donghae said.

“Great! There is no more place in this trip schedule, so let’s go rent the car right away and drive around Jeju.” Hyukjae said.

Donghae nods his head. “Arrasso.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae smiles and continues recording the scene around the horse field. While he is recording, he look at the screen then he notice someone is looking toward them. He look at the man on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter