007

Third Times A Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Help! Somebody help me!" Donghyuck screamed, but the stranger quickly covered his mouth, preventing him from screaming again.

 

"Look you little brat, I'm not going to hurt you, so be quiet." The man hissed in his ear.

 

"What do you want." Donghyuck asked, voice muffled.

 

The ugly grin that came on the man's face made it clear to Donghyuck.

 

"I think you know what I want sweet pea." The way the man's hand was on his arm made Donghyuck want to cry.

 

"Please, leave me alone. I just want to go home. Let go of me!"

 

Donghyuck writhed in the man's arms, trying to break free. "Let go of me!"

 

"I will, once I get what I want from you."

 

"Don't you ing touch me!" Donghyuck screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

"I said quiet!"

 

By now the tears were freely running down Donghyuck's cheeks. He was sobbing, trying to still get away.

 

"What the hell?" A voice said from behind a tree.

 

Donghyuck looked up when he heard the familiar voice, but his assailant didn't seem to hear him. Donghyuck met eyes with Mark's cousin Johnny. Before Donghyuck could scream to ask for help, Johnny put his finger to his lips, signalling for Donghyuck to stay quiet as Johnny pulled out his phone. So before the man could notice Donghyuck's lack of movement, Donghyuck kicked him in the balls once again.

 

"What the ! You're just asking to be hurt aren't you, you little brat." The man said grabbing the boy roughly by his hair.

 

"I'm done playing with you! You won't even look human when I'm done!" The man snarled, slapping Donghyuck across the cheek with so much force, it sent him to the ground.

 

"Leave me alone you ert!" Donghyuck wailed. He really hoped the police come  soon, because he really did want to live.

 

The man of course ignored him in favor of putting his hands under his shirt.

 

"This is the police! Move away from the boy and put your hands in the air where I can see them!"

 

Donghyuck let out a shaky sob of relief when the man's weight was off of him. Donghyuck felt dirty in all of the places that he was touched.

 

"Oh my god! Are you alright Donghyuck!"

 

Donghyuck didn't answer. The answer was obvious. How could he be alright when he was just ually assaulted?

 

The elder pulled Donghyuck in his arms, and waited for a police officer come over to them. They came after a few moments, after the man was hand cuffed and put in their vehicle.

 

"Hello young man. I'm Officer Han. We don't need to question you right now, I just came to see if you're alright"

 

"I'll be fine, I'm just a little shaken up." He wasn't just a little shake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter