012

Third Times A Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?"

 

"Renjun I think I'm in love and I don't know if I am and I'm just so confused and I really need your help!" Donghyuck says in one breath. 

 

"Okay, hold your horses kid." Renjun tells him over the phone. "I want you to calm down and speak to me like an actual human being."

 

Donghyuck takes a deep breath, and runs a hand through his hair in an effort to calm his racing heart. 

 

"I think I like Mark. Like, like like him. As in more than just a friend kind of way."

 

Renjun makes a noise that is between a scoff and an amused chuckled. "Wow. After all this time, you finally figured it out."

 

"What do you mean all this time?! I have not been harboring feelings for him all this time!"

 

"Sure you weren't." Renjun says teasingly. 

 

I'm serious Renjun, this isn't time for teasing! I like Mark!"

 

"So now that you realise this, what're you going to do?" 

 

Donghyuck let's out a frustrated groan. "Can't you sound a little more...  I don't know, not relaxed about this. This is a life changing event right now!"

 

"No not really. This doesn't change much of anything."

 

"You're not helping as much as I thought you would." Donghyuck grumbles. 

 

"Well I'm not sure what you want me to tell you. I mean, its obvious that Mark likes you back, and he probably has already figured out without any help."

 

"Gee Renjun, you're mean."

 

Donghyuck practically hears Renjun roll his eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry I can't be more accommodating to you, but I am kinda busy."

 

"You're laying in bed, you aren't doing anything." Donghyuck deadpans. 

 

"I'm trying to catch up on my drama, so please, just do us all a favor and tell Mark that you love him."

 

Before Donghyuck could even protest, the line goes dead. Damn Renjun. 

 

Donghyuck throws his phone against the wall, beyond frustrated with everyone. Why the hell is life so annoying?! 

 

Donghyuck stands with his arms crossed, silently brooding to himself. After awhile, all the anger leaves his body. Donghyuck limply collapses back on his bed. He is exhausted, mentally tired from all the thoughts going through his head. 

 

This is just too much to handle. He can't take anymore. 

 

Donghyuck springs off of his bed before he can rethink and back out of it. He is going to talk to Mark, and he's going to do it now. 

 

By this time, dark has already come. Donghyuck silently thanks god that he doesn't have to walk in the dark again since Mark lives right next door. He swiftly crosses the yard that is wet from an earlier rain shower, which makes Donghyuck cringe since he is only wearing flip flops. 

 

When he knocks on the door, Mark's mom opens the door. 

 

"Donghyuck? What're you doing here?"

 

"I uh.. I need to talk with Mark. It's important."

 

"Okay, but he's not in a good mood right now, so I'm not sure if he'll be willing to talk."

 

"I can fix that, since it was my fault in the first place. It won't take, promise." Donghyuck swears. 

 

"Take your time dear, we're in no rush. Go and sort everything out okay?"

 

Donghyuck nods, "Thanks aunty!"

 

Donghyuck rushes up the stairs to Mark's room, but stops just short of knocking. 

 

What if Mark doesn't want to talk an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter