Prologue - Longing for Love

Legacy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Love. Is it meant to hurt so much? No. 

But sacrifices are needed. To reach a happy conclusion. 

It's was winter and the snows stacked up high. Every houses that was meant to provide warmth and comfort were struggling to do so in the cold winter. 

Things aren't better for Taeyeon and Jessica for in their own little home, it was missing the other. 

2 homes in fact, a few long kilometres apart. Taeyeon and Jessica were separated, in their own homes alone. 

The two ladies stared out in the dark purple sky, looking deeply at the moon and the stars. Praying and hoping, that everything would soon be calm. 

The snow began falling again and somehow Taeyeon and Jessica both felt colder than every before. 

It was better for the older girl since she had the other members around. But Jessica? That girl was alone. 

The blonde girl lay lazily in bed, she was a little tipsy from drinking a few glasses of wine. She had a pretty high tolerance for alcohol but somehow today, with feelings of loneliness, emptiness and the longing feeling for those times when she had everything, she became quite drunk easily. 

The blonde girl's phone rang, she reached for her bag but it wasn't the phone she was looking for. 

The girl scolded herself for hiding her 3rd phone under the bed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter