First Day We Met

First Day We Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

September 2008, Daegu High School.


I was sitting at the very back of the class room. That was my first day as a high school student. I knew nobody except some guys from my previous school, but we were separated in different class. All I did was stare at the volley court through the window. I didn't even pay attention to the people in my class. I didn't really like the atmosphere here, they're too noisy. I'd rather be in my bedroom, have some rest or just write some lyrics. Yeah, I love making songs. I always think that I don't belong here, in school, and obey all the nonsense rules. We were forced to learn about everything. Why don't just focusing on what we are interested in? School is just nonsense.

Suddenly an idea about another new song appeared. I opened my notebook and started to write some rhymes for my rap. I was in a full concentration of writing when suddenly someone with a high-pitched-note voice approached.

"Hey! You're Min Yoongi, right? What are you doing? Why are you not joining the other guys?"

Noisy. That was the first impression when I heard her voice. Too many questions, too loud speaking voice. How can this girl be that noisy.

"Not in the mood." I answered shortly, hoping that she would go away.

"Aish, you're so cold! Even the iceberg is nothing compared to you!" She stayed there and even started to sat next to me. "What are you doing? Aish, you didn't answer my question. How dare!" She punched my shoulder lightly. Seriously, what's wrong with this girl...

"Just writing some rhymes." I answered witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter