Star

Star

"Soonyoung," he plays with the hem of his sweater "let's stop doing this"

 

Soonyoung's ears perked upon hearing that "what??"

 

"Yeah, i found it already. The prettiest star"

 

"Oh"

 

 

He couldn't lie that he's surprised, and somewhat disappointed because they've been doing this for years. It all started with Jihoon's crazy obsession with stars and he said he will find the brightest & prettiest star no matter how long it takes. On the first days Soonyoung always complained & whined because it's damn cold at night and why the hell did he agreed to join him.

 

But now that Jihoon said it, the sudden wave of memories flows in his mind and he think back that despite the coldness and even bugs sometimes, he enjoyed it. He enjoyed how Jihoon would always prepare hot chocolate & marshmallows and small blankets. he enjoyed how Jihoon would move a bit closer to him when it's one of those colder nights. He enjoyed how Jihoon would also bring his guitar and they'll sang songs together while waiting for the right time to look at the stars. He enjoyed his presence. He enjoyed them, being together.

 


He gulps his chocolate "what is it?" "What's the prettiest star?"

 

"Well" Jihoon starts "turns out that it's not the brightest, so at first it didn't catch my eyes but after i do, i unknowingly will keep looking at it. This star has the most warm and pretty light, shining on it's own way and always is mesmerizing"

 

"Wow, i can't believe a Lee Jihoon could be this cheesy. This star must be very special, then" Soonyoung snorted and Jihoon laughs at that "yeah, you said it"

 

"Just spill it already! You know i'm actually not good with these thing, i just followed you around. What's its name?"

 


He asked instead "so you regret for coming with me?"

 

"What? No, of course not!"

 

"Really?"

 

"Ok maybe i was a bit grumpy at the first days but," he lays on the blanket "but this is good. Fresh air, peaceful. Except the bugs i've always enjoyed it"

 

Jihoon smiled "i'm glad, then. Because this star," "this star is also closer that i thought it would be, and i was stupid for not realizing it untill now"

 

"What do you mean??"

 


With that, he held Soonyoung's hand and intertwined their fingers. His face got the pretty shade of pink when he finally mumbles "i hope this tells the rest"

 

Soonyoung's breath suddenly hitched and he swears his stomach did what it feels like somersault.

 

 

~~~

 

A/n

 

So yeah i finally slipped into the diamond life:'D this is my first ever soonhoon fic so pls comment if theres something lacking, and sorry for the spelling or/and grammar errors>< thankyou so much for reading!<33