.

Don't Break Me, Please

 

My life was getting better. I found someone new to love and he told me he loved me.
Things soon turns to . He exhausted me. He's making me feel like such a loser.

I'm jobless and constantly depressed.

Break me.
Break my heart.
Break my soul.
Break me down.

So that I can start over.
When I get broken. It's like the best thing for me. I'll get better. I became better. I'm more happy.

Now I feel so worthless. My worth is NOTHING!

Leave me. Hurt me. I want to lose everything.
Friends, Love, Heart.

Let me lose everything for me to restart.

I hate feeling so depressed all the time. I don't want to cry anymore.
Hurt me now so that I can heal right now then later when it's too late.

I know I'll lose this battle if I keep going.
I need to be broken now!

Someone break me!

"Hi." I snapped out of my daze and looked up. My sight was blurry at first but then it regained its focus. It's a boy. He's....smiling..
"Yes?" I croaked. It felt like forever since I spoke. He chuckled. "Are you ok?" he asked.
I frowned. "I'm fine." I looked around and looked back at him. "This is really pretty." He picked up a bracelet from my display.
"That's $10." I picked up another one similar. "This one is nice too. If your girlfriend likes that kind of stuff."
He laughed. "It's for my little sister. Her birthday is coming." I nodded. "I see." I held out the bracelet to him and he took it.

He looked at the other bracelets and bought the one I picked. He nodded and went on his way. I watched as his back got further and further from my sight.
Wished I had a brother like him. Wished I had anyone like him.
I bit my lip trying hard not to cry.

The next few days went in a buzz. My small little stall was liked. People sort of love bracelets for gifts. I just don't get it.
"Hello again." I jumped at the familiar voice. He apologized. "I'm sorry to scare you. Just came by to tell you that my little sister loved it."
I got confused and it must show on my face. "The bracelet I got from you? She loved it."
"I see. I'm glad she did." I sat back down after rearranging the bracelets after people have looked at them. They never put them where it was. It's annoying.
He just stood there and I have no clue what else he wants from me. I guess I know a little...I guess.
"What else do you want." I said coldly. "There's nothing- I mean, there's nothing else that you would want in my stall."
"I've just- I'm just having some courage to ask-" "No." I cut him off. He frowned. "You don't even know what I'm about to ask."
I shook my head. "I do and the answer is no." You'll break me. Everyone always break me and I can't allow it. Not anymore.
"Your eyes are sad, but I've seen you smile. Even though that smile was forced."
"What's your point? You don't know me. The only time you've talked to me was when you were buying my bracelet for your sister and you think you know me?"
"People have to start somewhere?" He said. My throat was burning. Yeah, it always starts somewhere and it always ends painfully. "Go away." My voice was a whisper but I know he heard me. "Just go away."

I looked up at him and I don't know why but his face softened. He saw right through me. He could have anyone he wants, he's the type that could have anyone. 

That scares me.