FINAL.

Mon Amour.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [KYUHYUN POV]

There is a sort of protection that almost every human longed. It was some sort of unseen, untouched and yet longed by far too many.

Strange might it sounds. How far can you believed through things that your eyes couldn't bring to catch it.

Our heart always played melody. Melody that plays -- like a bird humming as he welcomes the sun to layed onto the sky.

A happy tone.

But is it always a happy tone.

Does the bird always looked happy.

There's a monster inside of us.This is why we keep it in cages.

The way it reacts ; the way it beats ; the way it stopped;

The way it affects us as it kept beating all over again.

There's only one thing it longed. Happiness.

Happiness is like us. It's hard to get. It kept wondering over the world. Finding a shelter to fit himself into. Just like us. Finding and finding.

Even though we kept on hurting as we tried to understand how the world works. Life is cruel. You couldn't be happy until something struck you painfully. It always came with challenges. Sometimes we chose to run from it. Sometimes we're braved enough to looked.

But after all. Outcome was always different.

To stand towards the rooftops railing and hang the toes of both feet over the edge.

Almost all of us chose to run away. Things like this determined how we feel.

A suicidal decision.

But things couldn't get worst right. He asked in the wind. No r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter