In Loser MV

"When Jiyong in His Jealousy Mode"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For this MV they shoot in America. Each member will take the shoot in different place like Daesung on the road way, Seungri in restaurant, GD in the hotel room, Taeyang on the rooftop, and TOP in the bedroom.

“Okay, let shoot for TOP’s part”, director said.

“I am curious for the scenes”, Daesung said.

“Why?” Jiyong and Seungri asked in unison.

“I don’t know. I just heard from the staff that Seunghyun hyung will playing with a model”, Daesung answered.

“What kind of model?” Jiyong asked.

 

Before Daesung can answer a beautiful girl with long black hair and slim body approached them.

“Hi, my name is Jane. I hope we can work together and I hope everything will going well”.

“Are you a model who will be playing with TOP?” Seungri asked her with his broken English.

Jane smiled and nodded. “Yes, I am”.

“Woah, I really jealous of him right now”, Seungri said.

 

Daesung and Seungri is seem really interested with Jane but not with Jiyong. Seunghyun still not begin his scenes but Jiyong already felt like the jealousy burning in his heart.

“Okay Jane, please do your best”, Jiyong said and still trying to maintain his poker face.

“Yeah, I hope so. Thanks”. Jane left them for took her part with TOP.

 

“Do you think it will be y scenes?” Daesung asked to Seungri.

“Of course hyung. You know his lyrics for loser right? Mellow, y, and hot.” Daesung nodded. “Then it will be the iest or maybe the hottest scenes in this MV. Woah, Seunghyun hyung is the best. I hope I can write song like him”, Seungri grinned to himself.

“Why?” Daesung asked.

“Aishhh hyung, don’t you understand? If I can write lyrics like him then I can do the hot shoot with y and hot model like her”. Daesung rolled his eyes and smacked his maknae head.

“Just throw away your dirty mind maknae”.

“Hyung~~~~it hurts you know!”

 

On the other side Jiyong heard their conversation and start thinking badly again.

“Why Seunghyun has to be wrote that part? Aishhhh……I shouldn’t agreeing him when he wrote it so I won’t seeing him doing y scenes again. I am so stupid!” He was talking to himself and didn’t notice when Seunghyun stood beside him.

“Ji, what are you doing?” Seunghyun asked.

“Huh?”

“What are you doing and what’s with that face?” Seunghyun saw Jiyong still confused and pouted. Jiyong’s mark when he is mad, angry, or disappointed.

“Don’t pout! You make me want to kiss you”, Seunghyun whispered and Jiyong smiled.

“See you later I have to back to the set”. With that Seunghyun left Jiyong behind.

You’re supposed to kiss me Hyunnie not her. Jiyong thinks.

 

An hour later

“Hyung, stop biting you nails. You will cry if your nails is gone”, Seungri said and Jiyong glared at him so he shut his mouth up. It’s dangerous. Seungri thinks.

During Seunghyun’s part Jiyong always checked his movement on the set and then in camera. Back and forth, again and again make his friend a bit irritated.

“What are you doing?” Taeyang stood beside him.

“Checking”, Jiyong answered shortly.

“Checking or jea…”

“Shut up”.

They stood with silent fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter