Part 2

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! Before you read this chapter, I just want to give you a little bit of a warning. There would be some cuss words and "mature" scenes ahead so I'm telling you in advance if you get surprised. It's not that severe though, but I'm saying this just in case. Well, enjoy it anyway! :)

 

 

 

            It’s the day of the men’s basketball tournament and JYP University is playing in the finals. The other team is leading with two points 84-82 with five seconds left. The possession is on JYP University. They are planning the next play while on a timeout.

 

“What should we do? We’re still trailing by two points.” Mark asked.

“We could score a basket and tie the game, or shoot a three-pointer and win.” Jinyoung answered.

“Kyujin, get ready. You will be subbed in for Taeyong.” Jaebum said.

“Yes, hyung.”

“What?! Why am I getting subbed out?”

“I’ve got a plan so quit whining.”

 

            Taeyong reluctantly sat on the bench while glaring at Kyujin.

 

“Kyujin… You’ll be the one to shoot the ball.”

“What? Why me?”

“Don’t worry. We’ll give you enough space to shoot. I’ll be the one to inbound. Mark, give him a good screen when he gets the ball. Jinyoung and Doyoung, in case Kyujin gets double teamed, get ready to receive the ball and shoot it. It doesn’t matter if it’s a two or a three, as long as it goes in. Either it goes to overtime, or we win the game. Understood?”

 

            They all agreed and the timeout ended. They executed the plan. Jaebum inbounded the ball to Kyujin, and then Mark gave him a good screen. The defenders thought that Kyujin would pass the ball to either Jinyoung or Doyoung so they guarded them. With two seconds left, Kyujin shot a three-pointer from beyond the arc. It went in as the buzzer sounded. They won the game 85-84. The other students who were watching cheered very loudly.

 

“JYP University wins 85-84 from a buzzer-beating three-pointer from Park Kyujin! They have won the men’s basketball tournament championship!” The commentator said.

 

            Everyone ran inside the court to celebrate with the team. Kyujin is getting mobbed by his teammates when he heard someone calling his name.

 

“Kyujin-ah!” Chaeyoung came running up to him and then she hugged him.

“Chaeyoung! We won!”

“I know!”

“I can’t believe it!”

“Me neither!”

 

            Due to her short height, Kyujin lifted Chaeyoung and spun her around. His teammates came up to him.

 

“Get a room, you two. You’re still in the middle of the basketball court.” Mark joked.

“Good job, Kyujin. You didn’t disappoint us. We’ll be happy to graduate knowing that we’ll leave the team in your hands.” Jinyoung said.

“That being said, party at my house tonight!” Jaebum shouted.

 

            Kyujin and Chaeyoung smiled to each other as everyone around them celebrated. What they didn’t know is that two pairs of eyes are staring at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            True to his words, Jaebum threw a party at his house that night, much to everyone’s delight. Kyujin didn’t want to go, but Jaebum suddenly called him.

 

“Hey, Kyujin.”

“What’s up, Jaebum hyung?”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at my house. Why?”

“What are you doing?”

“Umm... Studying?”

“Get your smart over here! The party isn’t the same without you!”

“Do I really have to go?”

“Yes, you do. Bring your girlfriend over too.”

“Hyung, I already told you. Chaeyoung isn’t my girlfriend.”

“Whatever you say. Be here in ten minutes or you’ll get it from me.”

“Alright, I’ll be there...”

“See you!” Jaebum ended the call.    

 

            He dialed Chaeyoung’s number and waited for her to pick up.

 

“Hello? Chaeyoung?”

“Hey! Where are you? I thought you’ll be going to Jaebum oppa’s party?”

“I am?”

“Yeah! I’m heading there right now. See you there!” Chaeyoung hung up.

 

            Kyujin sighed as he put down his phone.

 

“I guess I really have to go.”

 

            He went out of his room and checked Tzuyu’s room. She was nowhere to be found.

 

“Maybe she went to the party too…”

 

            He went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. When he arrived at Jaebum’s house a few minutes later, calling the welcoming he received a “warm” one is an understatement.

 

“Finally! The star of the party has arrived! Give it up for Park Kyujin!” Jaebum roared as soon as Kyujin stepped inside the house.

 

            Everyone erupted in loud cheers in acknowledgement of his arrival. Then, he was surprised when someone clung to his arm. It was Chaeyoung.

 

“Hey, Kyujin-ah…” Chaeyoung kissed him on the cheek.

“Hey, Chae.”

“Let’s head over to where everyone is.” She dragged him by his arm to the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            There’s a round sofa with a table in the middle. He saw Jinyoung with Nayeon, Mark with Sana, Jaebum with his girlfriend Dahyun and Taeyong with Tzuyu. With much luck, he ended up sitting down beside Tzuyu with Chaeyoung on his left.

 

“Let’s toast to Kyujin and to our championship!” Jaebum said.

 

            All of them took shots of liquor and after just one shot, Kyujin is visibly tipsy.

 

“Come on now, you’ve got to be better than that…” Mark said.

 

            Not wanting to spoil the fun, Kyujin took another shot. The others cheered as he downed the glass in one gulp.

 

“I’m glad you could make it, Kyujin-ah… I threw this party especially for you and to celebrate our championship. We couldn’t have done it without you.” Jaebum said.

“You’re giving me too much credit, hyung.”

“And credit is rightfully where it’s due. You deserve it.”

“Thanks hyung…”

“Enough with the chit-chat! Let’s play Spin the Bottle!” Nayeon suggested.

“When the bottle points on you, it’s either you drink a shot or do a dare. How’s that?” Sana added.

 

            Everyone seemed to agree so they started the game. Kyujin tried to avoid getting dared so he always chose to drink whenever the bottle points to him. After a few rounds, his vision is getting quite blurry.

 

“And the bottle points to… Chaeyoung!” Sana chimed.

“I’ll drink.”

“Aww, you’re no fun… You haven’t done a single dare since we started.” Sana pouted.

“Okay, fine. I choose dare.”

“I dare you to… Make out with Kyujin!”

“H-Huh?”

“You have to do it! Don’t be such a killjoy! You chose dare!”

 

            Chaeyoung’s face is red from both embarrassment and the alcohol. She looked at Kyujin on her left.

 

“Is it okay?”

“Of course! You’re my best friend! Come here.”

 

            She situated herself on his lap as they stared at each other’s eyes. Due to the alcohol in his system, Kyujin is feeling a bit more daring.

 

“You ready?” Kyujin asked.

“Y-Yeah…” Chaeyoung nodded shyly.

 

            Kyujin leaned in and crashed his lips against Chaeyoung’s in a heated kiss, placing his hands on her waist. Chaeyoung on the other hand, has her arms around Kyujin’s neck and her fingers tangled in his hair as they hungrily devoured each other’s lips.

 

“Whoa, look at them go!” Jinyoung cheered.

“They’re really going at it!” Jaebum joined in.

“Should we stop them?” Nayeon asked.

“No! Let them be! They’re enjoying it!” Sana exclaimed.

 

            Tzuyu, who’s sitting just beside them, couldn’t believe what’s happening in front of her. She stood up and headed to the kitchen.

 

“Hey, Tzuyu-ya… Where are you going?” Sana asked.

“Bathroom.” She answered monotonously.

 

            After what seemed like an eternity, the two broke the kiss, panting heavily and foreheads still connected.

 

“Chae…” Kyujin said breathlessly.

“W-What?”

“Y-You’re a-amazing…”

“I know…”

 

            Chaeyoung gave him one last peck on the lips before she climbed off of his lap. The others had teasing smirks on their faces.

 

“So… Not dating, huh?” Mark teased.

“Nope.”

“Friends with benefits then?”

“Honestly, that was the first time we kissed.” Kyujin said nonchalantly.

“Whoa, really? What an intense first kiss that was!”

 

            Kyujin looked at Chaeyoung and she’s clinging to his arm and hiding her face in his shoulder.

 

“Chae, let go of me for a minute. I need to go to the bathroom.”

“Don’t leave me alone here… They’re going to tease me for sure…” Chaeyoung whined, earning laughter from the others.

“Just bear with it for a little while. I’ll be quick.”

 

            He stood up and went to the bathroom. As he was about to go in, he spotted Tzuyu leaning on the kitchen counter. She’s currently drinking vodka straight from the bottle. She’s already halfway through, and by the looks of it, she’s planning to chug down every single drop of it. Kyujin immediately went over and snatched the bottle away from her.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Kyujin asked her.

“H-Huh? I-I’m d-d-drinking!” Tzuyu slurred, obviously drunk.

“Yeah, I know… Why are you drinking so much?”

 

            Tzuyu scoffed and tried to stand up straight but she failed miserably. She then looked at Kyujin with narrowed eyes.

 

“Oh, it’s you… Why are you here? Leave me alone! Go back to making out with that midget!”

 

            She pushed him on his chest and tried to walk away but with her being so drunk, she stumbled on her own feet. Kyujin immediately caught her and pinned her on the counter, not allowing her to escape. Their bodies pressed against each other as they stared at each other’s eyes.

 

“Get off me.” Tzuyu spat angrily.

“I won’t let you go until you tell me why you’re acting like this.”

“You’re such a hypocrite. You told me that you’re letting me go and that I’m free now. Now, you’re suddenly acting like you care? Bull.”

“Watch your words, Tzuyu…” Kyujin glared at her.

“What are you going to do about it, huh? Get lost.”

 

            Tzuyu suddenly found the strength to push Kyujin off and she headed back to the living room, leaning on the walls for support. Kyujin sighed as he looked at the half-empty bottle of vodka on the counter.

 

“You’re such a headache, Chou Tzuyu…” He muttered as he gulped down the remaining vodka in the bottle before following her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

             The game resumed after the two returned. After a few minutes, Kyujin felt Tzuyu lean her head on his shoulder. He looked at her and she’s already passed out from drinking too much.

 

“Well, what do you know? Goddess Chou has been knocked out. Hey, Taeyong! Can you take her upstairs to my room? We can’t let her go home like that.” Jaebum said.

“Sure thing, hyung.”

“Come back here after you’re done! The game’s far from over!” He hollered as Taeyong carried Tzuyu on his shoulders and headed upstairs.

 

            The others continued on with the game. But then, Kyujin noticed that a few minutes have passed and Taeyong hasn’t returned yet.

 

“Jaebum hyung.”

“Hmm?”

“Where’s your room upstairs?”

“Second door on the right. Why?”

“I’ll just call back Taeyong. Maybe he fell asleep.”

“Okay, go ahead.”

“Chae, I’ll be back.”

 

            Chaeyoung just nodded and Kyujin headed upstairs. There’s a gnawing feeling in his chest that something’s not right. When he opened the door, what he saw immediately enraged him.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing, huh?!” Kyujin shouted.

           

            Taeyong is hovering on top of Tzuyu, planting kisses on her neck. She’s crying and her shirt is ripped open, exposing her bra. He’s also in the process of taking her jeans off.

 

“Hey, want to join in?” Taeyong asked smugly.

“You bastard!”

 

            Kyujin grabbed Taeyong by the collar of his shirt and punched him straight in the face, breaking his nose. He pushed him on the wall, looking straight into his eyes.

 

“Don’t you ever dare to touch Tzuyu again or I swear to God I’ll rip your balls off.”

 

            Taeyong just smirked at him, blood flowing down from his nose. Kyujin was about to punch him again but the others came to the room after hearing loud crashing noises.

 

“Kyujin, put him down!” Jaebum said.

“Hyung, he was trying to take advantage of her!”

 

            They looked at Tzuyu lying on the bed while crying. Nayeon and Sana immediately went over to console her.

 

“My poor baby…” Nayeon hugged her.

“Shh… It’s going to be okay, Tzuyu-ah… We’re here…” Sana joined.

“Kyujin, I said put him down. We’ll take it from here.” Jaebum spoke again.

 

            He reluctantly let go of him and went over to Tzuyu. He took off his shirt and gave it to her. Nayeon and Sana were surprised to see his body.

 

“Here, wear this. I’ll take you home.”

 

            Tzuyu wore his shirt and tried to stand up but she ended up falling back on the bed. He then carried her on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and his hands under her thighs.

 

“Hold on tight.”

 

            He went downstairs and he saw Chaeyoung waiting for him.

 

“Chae, I need to take her home. Will you be fine on your own?”

“It’s okay, I can manage.”

“I’m sorry, I—“

“Shh, no need to explain. I understand…”

“Thanks.”

“Take care of her.” Chaeyoung kissed him on the cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Kyujin went out of Jaebum’s house and walked home, still carrying Tzuyu on his back. While on the way, Tzuyu fell asleep and Kyujin laid her down on the sofa when they arrived home.

 

“What a rough night…” Kyujin mumbled to himself while he was removing Tzuyu’s footwear.

 

            Tzuyu suddenly sat up, clutching her head. She looked around and realized that she’s already back home. Her eyes fell on Kyujin who’s sitting beside her.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Kyujin asked but got no reply.

 

            She looked at him and scanned his body from head to toe. Kyujin is shirtless, showing his muscular body and six-pack abs which he got from basketball training. He’s also not wearing his glasses, making his facial features more recognizable. Tzuyu her lips and Kyujin was surprised when she sat on his lap and kissed him roughly.

 

“Tzuyu! Wait! What are you—mmphh!” He tried to talk in between kisses but Tzuyu isn’t letting up at all.

 

            His eyes widened when Tzuyu moved from kissing his lips to biting and on his neck and collarbones.

 

“T-T-Tzuyu, s-s-stop…”

“Why? Don’t you want me? I want you~” She alluringly whispered in his ear while nipping and his earlobe.

 

            Her fingers trailed from Kyujin’s broad chest down to his chocolate abs.

 

“You’re so hot… I can just eat you right here, right now.”

 

            She went back to making love bites on Kyujin’s neck, marking him as her property. Kyujin had enough so he held on Tzuyu’s shoulders and pushed her away, creating distance between them. He could see the lust in her eyes as she panted heavily. Tzuyu smirked and tried to take off her top but Kyujin stopped her.

 

“Wait, wait! Don’t take your shirt off…”

“You like me fully clothed? That works too…” She tried to kiss him again but he leaned his face away.

“Chou Tzuyu! Will you just stop for a moment?!” He raised his voice a little bit.

 

            Tzuyu looked at Kyujin with those puppy eyes, but the sultry look in them didn’t falter one bit.

 

“Seriously, what’s gotten into you?”

 

            She pouted and looked down before she spoke softly.

 

“Is she better than me?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Is that midget a better kisser than me, huh? Tell me!” She’s the one who raised her voice this time.

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter