1. Chapter

Talking To The Moon

"Hey Hayi, it's me again" Jiwon said starring at the sky. "I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in a while. I've been having intense band practice. Our show is in two days Hayi. In two days I get to share our song with the world. I'm gonna make it special."

Jiwon stoppeed talking. As if he was hoping for someone to respond. A response that was never to come. He noticed a couple of people walking down the street outside his window starring at him with weird glances and whispering.

He chuckled " Their doing it again, Hayi. Talking about us. I don't understand. Why do they judge us. They don't know how much effort we put into this relationship. It's not easy. But no matter what anyone will give me, I am never giving up on us. I'm going to see you again Hayi. Even if I have to walk a thousand miles"

Just then, Jiwon's bandmate,Junhoe, walks into the room.

"What are you doing Jiwon?"

"Talking to Hayi." He answered without looking back from the glistening moon before him.

"Dude,you need to quit this. There has been talk about us. Our band. You. People think we're all insane because you sit there and talk to the moon every night. You don't think that's sounds a little... you know... insane?"

"No" The boy still kept his eyeslocked to the sky imagining his beautiful Lee Hayi's eyes as the reflecting rock.

"Jiwon, we're going to lose fans. We're soon going tone out of the music business of you and and this so called hayi-"

"She's real!" Jiwon finally looked away from the sky, feeling as though his eyes are pulling away from his soul mate.

"Jiwonn-"

"You've seen her. You KNOW her!" His voice became more abrupt by the secound.

"I know but-"

"NO!"

"SHE'S DEAD JIWON! SHE DIED A LONG TIME AGO JIWON!"

"NO SHE'S NOT!"

"YES SHE IS! NOW GET YOUR ACT STRAIGHT OR WE'LL JUST REPLACE YOU AND YOU CAN FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

With that, Junhoe exited the room and Jiwon flopped back down on the seat by his window and cried. "Don't listen to him Hayi." He whispered looking back at the moon. "Don't listen to anybody but me. I know you're alive, and I'm gonna find you"

The band is backstage for their concert in Seoul.The tour for most of them has been amazing. For Jiwon, he's spend every night talking to the moon until he fell asleep. Now here he was, backstage looking outside a window, talking to her.

"It;s almost time Hayi, are you excited?" He again stopped as if waiting for for his lost love to reply. Jiwon felt a slight breeze come in from the backstage window.

"I know it. You were always one to get so happy for the smallest things. That's one thing that I miss the most. Man, I can't wait to see you" That's the thing about Jiwon. For some reason, he had no doubt in him mind that he was going to see Hayi tonight. He could feel it. Everything he used to feel at her presence, he felt now. Junhoe walked into the room.

"Dude, quit talking to the moon and come on. We're on stage in 30 seconds" Then he walked out.

The crowd errupted in cheers as the band walked out."I would like to thank everyone who came out tonight to support our music. You have no idea how much it means to us that you still wanna be part of the IKON family even though our youngn' over here has practically gone insane" Hanbin, Jiwon's bandmate spoke into the mic.

"Yea. So now, we wanna show y'all we still got our hearts in our music" Chanwoo spoke up.

The band started playing the beginning to their newest released single and Junhoe began to sing. When it was Jiwons time, he was so focused into looking for Hayi that he missed his cue, and Hanbin, began singing for him.

Before he know it, 4 sings had passed and Jinwo sang not one note. Everyone know that he was distracted. And everyone know why.

The concert was now over and he's bandmetes walked up while Jiwon stayed, ready to perform.

"Excuse me everybody" Jiwon spoke. The crowd scream when he spoke, and all eyes were on him. "I'm gonna sing a song I wrote for someone. It's kinda personal but I still wanna share it" He grabbed a stool and sat down while the crowd cheerd and his bandmates shook their heads disappointed. Jiwon began to strum the guitar and sing softly.

I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away, I want you back, I want you back.

My neighbors think I'm crazy but they don't understand, you're all I have, you're all I have

At nights  when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself

Talking to the moon..

Trying to get to you..

In hopes you're on the other side talking to be too,

Or am I a fool,

Who sits alone talking to the moon.

The crowds cheers were unable to be ignored at this point.

Oh...

I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town, they say I've gone mad, yea I've gone mad

But they don't know what I know, cuz when the sun goes down someones talking back, yea you're talking back.

Jiwon kept his eyes closed the entire time.

At night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself

Talking to the moon..

Trying to get to you..

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too, or am I a fool, which sits alone, talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away.

The people were now cheering uncontrollably, some of them were crying, and his bandmates clapped and smiled.

Jiwon slowly peered open his eyes, and the sight he saw was the most magnificent thing in the world.

One girl had eyes full of tears and the most beautiful smile on her face.

It was her, Lee Hayi.

 

 

I hope you all enjoyd it :) Yahh i really like these two.
And remamber, maybe talking to moon isn't such a bed thing, when you really miss someone
luv ya'all 
~M