Eyes on me! Part 1

Taming the oh-so big bad wolves: By Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One:Eyes on Me! (Part 1)


     "Um...E-Excuse me...", A timid and shy voice calls out. Large unblinking eyes stare into the pair of dark, slanted eyes that stared hungrily at the pink, plush, and quivering heart-shaped lips. Inside an empty boys locker room, two strong arms cage a petite (and quite frankly, petrified) rabbit in a corner. The attacker, who was a wolf, simply did not respond to the poor boy and leaned in to nose the exposed alabaster collarbone of the rabbit. Taking a small whiff, the wolf hummed in delight at the sweet scent of flowers and freshly baked goods. How typical for a rabbit hybrid.

"Hey, you smell good. What's your name?", The wolf asks as he continues to greedily take in the scent of the delectable-looking boy.

"Can you, um, let me go, please? I have to go home soon and-", Before the little rabbit could even say anything, the wolf wrapped his arms around the smaller, earning a squeak of surprise.

"I said, what's your name? I'm Kai. Or Jongin. Kim Jongin."

"Kim-ssi please let me go."

"No. I still didn't get your name.", Jongin murmurs with a low growl,"And don't call me that, call me Jongin. I won't bite." Too hard. Jongin thinks in his head but quickly dismisses it with a small smirk. The rabbit desperately tries to wiggle his way out of the strong grip of the tanned wolf. But, to no avail, he was still small and helpless. Curse himself for not going to the gym in favor of baking sweets. With no choice but to simply obey the wolf that's practically smell-molesting him, he quietly whispers his name in a small voice.

"What was that?"

"-Soo...My name is Kyungsoo. Can you please, please let me go now? It's getting late.", Kyungsoo pleads and Jongin tuts.

"No. I really like you and I want to spend more time with my future mate.", Jongin practically purrs and Kyungsoo jolts in surprise. Hold on! Future mate?! Kyungsoo knees were quickly giving up on him because mother of Sehun's how did he get into this odd situation with a wolf. A goddamn pure-blood alpha wolf in a compromising position!!  Kyungsoo felt like crying, he was a good boy! He didn't do anything wrong! Sure maybe he took a few cookies here and there when his mother wasn't watching but he swears he didn't do anything illegal or wrong! The petite boy goes limp in the wolf's arm as he tries to remember. Remember how on earth did he get into this kind of situation!? But honestly, he wasn't given much time to think when someone suddenly yanked Jongin away from Kyungsoo and practically flung him across the room.

"Yah! Kim ing Jongin, how dare you touch my Baby Soo!?", Said someone growls at the now-really-pissed-off-that-you-ruined-my-lovely-time-with-my-future-mate Jongin.

"Your Baby Soo? Kyungsoo belongs to me! I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, Baby Soo does not belong to ugly troll Byun.",Jongin retaliated with a hiss. Baekhyun growls again with a warning.

"Say that to my face you little bitc-"

"BYUN BAEKHYUN STOP CURSING.", Another voice barges in (which Kyungsoo later finds out it was actually Joonmyun-hyung.) One by one, more alpha wolves joined in the argument. Most of them at the maturity of a 5-year old and the mature ones simply added more fuel to the flame when they tried to calm the tug-of-war of who Kyungsoo belonged to. Because everyone wanted a piece of Kyungsoo, so what's the best way to do it? Be petty apparently.

"God ing damn it you guys are all kids!"

"Stop being a hypocrite! Didn't you just tell me not to curse?!"

"Oh my god Baekhyun. Can you maybe like, go yourself or something."

"Soo hyung Soo hyung~ Let's just ditch all of these losers and go drink some bubble tea together~"

"GOD CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE FLYING UP JESUS ING CHRIST I SWEAR TO ING GOD YOU ING ALL HAVE THE ING MATURITY OF A ING TWO YEAR OLD YOU LITTLE DIPS", A voice shrieked angrily (Kyungsoo think it's probably Luhan who cursed and honestly he's kind of impressed how he can fit so many "" in a single sentence). Oh god, did Kyungsooo just see a chair being hurdled in the air?
 

⏪ Rewind to this morning
 
 Kyungsoo was walking into his new school with, as much as his short dainty legs can carry, somewhat long strides. His arms were struggling to hold onto all the books he could carry in one go whilst also struggling to see what's ahead of him. Being a new student, he was both a little nervous and excited. No, scratch that. He wasn't nervous or excited. He was terrified because this is one of the biggest schools ever with lots of expectations. What if he made a fool of himself before the day even started? What if he got on someone's' hit list because of his naturally clumsy and dense nature? Or worse, what if he made no friends!? Different questions popped up in his anxious mind as he continued walking. His snow-white rabbit ears that are perched on his clean and freshly-cut hair fell at the same time his face became crestfallen with his worries. Not being aware of his surroundings, Kyungsoo accidentally crashed into an unknown object and fell on his perfect and pert .

"O-Ow...", Kyungsoo rubs his aching behind and whimpers as his ears pressed against his head even more because of the pain on his behind. With twitching a tail, Kyungsoo realized his books and papers were scattered everywhere and scampered onto his knees to pick them up. He reaches for the last few papers until he notices a pair of shoes on top of his paper. Looking up, he's met with surprised eyes.

"Soo-hyung?", The stranger quietly calls out. Kyungsoo eyes widen at the familiar nickname.

"Sehun!", Kyungsoo, delighted that he just found out his childhood friend is right in front of his eyes, called out with his signature heart-shaped smile. Sehun quickly drops to his knees and hugs the smaller male. It was a good thing they were outside or they would have gotten many unwanted attention from passing students.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?", Sehun asks, barely containing his excitement from his usual poker face because holy his favorite hyung is here right in front of his eyes and he looks even cuter than ever. Well, his Soo hyung was super duper cute as a kid, but his Soo hyung now looked absolutely delicious. Sehun didn't voice that out tho and the younger ignore the fact Kyungsoo was literally wearing the same uniform as him. Sehun decided to help pick up the remaining papers on the ground and even offered to help carry half of the books (in which Kyungsoo graced him a small thank you and shy smile, much to Sehun's delight and him mentually fist pumping in the air victoriously).

Back then, when Kyungsoo was just a tiny little baby, he was extremely shy. The first year, the little rabbit had spent most of his time kept to himself and in the corner while the other kids ran about with their friends in the sun. It wasn't until Sehun showed up one day to his pre-school. The pup was (majority of the time) emotionless and quiet. But unlike Kyungsoo, Sehun somehow became the center of attention (for a while). Kyungsoo could remember it like yesterday how they both instantly became friends when Sehun decided to pluck flowers from the school's garden for Kyungsoo. The pup had shyly given the curious rabbit a handful of flowers with traces of dirt on the stem and his small hands.

"I wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter