Life as Park Jimin

The Curse of Park Jimin

- Busan - 14th October 2016 -

Jimin smiled dreamily as he looked at the sky. Yesterday was his 21st birthday. Right now, on his shoulder, there is a name belonging to his one and only soulmate. Although he never knew when he will meet him, but just knowing his name made him feel all giddy and jittery inside. Even now, he can still feel the heat on his skin, crawling and giving him tingles occasionally, making him scratching his shoulder joint quite a number of times. The black ink that scarred his skin was slowly giving him smiles and grins, even though he hasn't met his soul mate yet.

That is Park Jimin. A simple guy with a really nice heart, whom always care deeply for other people, and expect nothing in return, except to meet his soul mate, to loved and be loved, and to live forever until the end of time.

- Seoul - 14th October 2116 -

"Park Jimin, I am going home!" Taehyung shouted, smiling his usual boxy grins as he waved excitedly towards Jimin, before sprinting to the door and went out, slamming the front door shut when Jimin was about to remind him about the 'Don't-slam-the-door-rule'.

"!" Jimin hissed when the hot water spilt on his shirt, scalding his arms and half his torso. He quickly went to the sink and splashed some cold water on his shirt, before he took the shirt of, revealing his chiselled abs and muscled arms that became a little bit reddish at this point because of the hot water. Thankfully, the hot water did not boil his skin, or else he would have to use the laser beam (to prevent from scars) for the umpteenth time already.

"Kim Taehyung, I swear I'll ing teach your cherry a lesson about not slamming the stupid door!" Jimin muttered under his breath as his eyes wandered on his arms before he captured the black ink drawn on his skin. His expression softened immediately as he put his finger on the skin, cooing softly.

"Jeon Jungkook, whoever you are, please come faster and save me from the freaky Kim Taehyung, my best friend." He said lovingly, although he heard how absurd himself sound talking to the tattoo since he doesn't even know who the hell is Jeon Jungkook in the first place. But oh well, that is Park Jimin. No matter how stubborn he is, how many curses he thrown to people each and every single day, how many cats he had stepped its tail on, but he was a er for soul mate, and he had long waited since to loved and be loved; by none other than this stranger named Jeon Jungkook.

- Busan - 25th December 2016 -

Today is the White Christmas. Snow had fallen in Busan, together bringing the joy and the spirits of Christmas to Jimin's heart. Today, he'll be visiting his mother, and he was really joyful. It's been 6 months since he last visited her, so it actually means a lot this time, and even better when his best friend Kim Taehyung wanted to accompany him too. He put on his best scarf around his neck, gave the mirror one last glance as he smiled, and grabbed the bouquet of flowers he bought before, and stepped out of his house.

Jimin found Taehyung waiting for him at the town centre, just the place where they both agreed to meet.

"Hello, Taetae~" Jimin said as he went towards the said boy and hugged him.

"Oh Chimchim! I miss you!" Taehyung replied as he gave his signature boxy grin, smiling happily as he looked at his friend.

"Oh shut up. We just met yesterday." Jimin huffed a little, too which Taehyung only chuckled and laughed.

"Ready?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded instantly.

On the way, they both just talked about the handsome Korean model, Kim Woo Bin that had surfaced in the news recently regarding him going into acting, while they were walking leisurely towards the cemetery. As soon as they arrived, Jimin quickly put the flowers on the grave, smiling softly as he said prayers to his mother.

"Eomma, I'm here. Your Jiminnie is here~" Jimin beamed cheerfully. "Taetae also come and visit you today. It's been 3 years since we haven't had the chance to celebrate Christmas together, but I'm pretty sure you are celebrating it with the angels up there, right? Appa sends his regards. He will be in the park where you guys usually waited for each other every Christmas." He said softly as he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and nodded, before he slowly stepped back and went off, wandering a little not far from Jimin, just to give him some privacy with his mother.

"Eomma, you know I've turned twenty-one this year, right? My soulmate's name is Min Yoongi. I wonder if he will be as sweet as Appa, and we will be together for as long as you guys are. But I really do love him, even though I never met him before." Jimin ranted on, telling his mother more about what he felt when he saw Taehyung waving at him quite urgently. Jimin quickly said goodbye to his mother and ran off towards Taehyung worriedly. Taehyung's expression wasn't very good, and he looked at Jimin in worry.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jimin asked. Taehyung just hugged Jimin briefly, before he softly whispered, "Jiminnie, be strong okay?" He said. Jimin looked at Taehyung questioningly. Taehyung just nodded, and he looked sideways. Jimin followed Taehyung's gaze slowly, before he froze. His chests felt really heavy, and suddenly he was suffocating.

There, on the grave was written "Min Yoongi | 1993 - 2016". Jimin fell down on his knees as his heart shattered.

- Busan - 25th December 2116 -

". I wonder when they will put in the decoration? I can't wait to play in the snow." Jimin exclaimed as he looked at the stores around Busan. He came here to visit his family, but first he took a detour to the city to see his favourite place, Heol Toy Shop. The toy shop was something that he cherished when he was small. He had a really good relation with the Ahjussi, probably because his parents didn't have much time to pay him attention. Being the richest family in Busan, Jungkook couldn't help but to envy the other people when he saw families going out together, because believe it or not, his parents doesn't really care about him. They will just let the maid took care of him when he was small. That's why he ran away to the Seoul city, so that he didn't have to meet his family again. But then, this time, he kept on missing the Ahjussi living in the toy shop, so he decided to come home. He smiled as he opened the shop door, bell clinking loudly.

"Hello! Ahjussi! Jimin is here!" Jimin beamed loudly, before a teenager came out to greet him.

"Ah, hyung. You are here!" He sadi as he run and hugged Jimin. Jimin smiled towards the said boys.

"Where is Ahjussi?" He asked softly, but he could feel the boy under him tense.

"Hyung, Daddy had passed away last month. Heart failure." The boy muttered softly as Jimin froze.

"! Why didn't somebody told me? I could have come!" Jimin bellowed loudly as he looked at the boy furiously. "You should have ing tell me!"

After a few yells from Jimin and some sobs from the boy, he agreed to take Jimin towards the grave. They were walking along the grave now, and Jimin trembled when he saw the Ahjussi's name written on the grave.

"Ahjussi, how could you leave me? I came to see you because I miss you so much, and to tell me how my- our Heart to Heart Bakery that we planned long ago are now in Seoul." Jimin looked at the grave, his hands curled into a fist as he tried not to cry. The boy patted his back, and told him that he'll leave Jimin alone for now. Jimin just nodded, seeing how he wasn't ready to receive news like this.

After a while, Jimin finally walked away from the grave, looking grim. He kept on walking, before he felt something curled around his ankle. He looked down and saw a fresh green sprout, circling his ankle. He smiled a little, as he squatted and freed the sprout. "Please grow well." He wished the sprout, and before he got up, his eyes captured something directly beside him.

A tombstone, on which is written, "Jeon Jungkook | 2097 - 2110". Jimin didn't realize when the tears fell down his cheeks, but he knew his heart felt hurt the moemnt his punch touched the tombstone as he muttered, " you Jungkook! How could you leave me!" softly.


This update is a short update because I need to go to Thailand for a week for a conference. SO the delays on this story and other story of mine is unavoided. Sorry~

Enjoy the update!