Forever

Like or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jun heard the first bell, he immediately put his books at his bag, the next class would be PE and he don’t want to be late at his favorite class, when he was about to stand up, he saw Mingyu was about to go to his seat. “Excited? PE is your favorite subject.” Mingyu said. Jun nodded. “You’re getting closer to Jisoo-hyung lately, aren’t you?”

Jun looked at the window opposite to Mingyu, It’s been a surprised to their group to see him and Jisoo together, the two of them are friends but they ar e not close to each other. “He just want to practice his dancing skills, he needs some more practice and Soonyoung and Chan are busy so he asked me instead.”

“Be careful, Jun.” Jun looked at Mingyu. “Jisoo-hyung, he is already taken and besides, you can’t because Minghao  likes him, probably more than how you feel with Jisoo-hyung.”

“What do you mean?”

Mingyu smiled. “A simple reminder my friend, his heart is already occupied.” Mingyu said.

Jun brushed off the idea of him getting in love with Jisoo, “Don’t worry, I don’t know how to fall in love.”

“You are saying nonsense again.”

“And you are not?”

 

“I know, I know where is should stand.” Jun thought. “That is not near him.”

 

~

 

“Hyung!” right after Mingyu and Jun got out of their room they heard Minghao calling someone and that someone is the ever gentle, Jisoo Hong. Jisoo noticed the two of them also so he smiled to them. “Hyung!” Minghao said again.

“Yes? You’re going to your PE class?”

“Yes, it is my favorite time! Oh, you want to go home together? There’s a new cake shop downtown, want to go there?” Minghao asked.

“Ah, I need to do something, I have to talk with my teacher.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Ah, of course, he is busy.” Jun thought while looking at Minghao and Jisoo talking to each other. “...his heart is already occupied.”

 

“Jun, Minghao, let’s go!” Mingyu shouted, bringing Jun abck to the reality. “Wonwoo said the teacher is checking the attendance already.”

“Ah, o—kay.” Jun realized he stop at the middle, when he saw Jisoo held Minghao’s hand. “Minghao, let’s go, Mingyu’s calling us already.” Jun saw it again, that gentle smile Jisoo is giving to everyone as he bids his goodbye to the three of them.

 

“Is that his ‘for everyone’ smile?” Jun whispered.

“Did you say something?” Minghao asked

 “Nothing.”

 

~

 

“Do you like Jisoo-hyung?”

 Jun was surprised when he heard the question, him, Minghao, Mingyu and Wonwoo are eating their lunch at the rooftop like always, when Wonwoo asked the question out of nowhere, not to him but to Minghao instead.

“Asking weird questions out of nowhere, really Wonwoo?” Mingyu asked.

“I am just curious, aren’t you?” Wonwoo said. “Minghao is always close to Jisoo-hyung, they are like twins sometimes.”

“Close to Jisoo-hyung? He is way closer to us, rather.” Mingyu commented.

“It was just because Jisoo-hyung hangs out more now with Jeonghan-hyung.” Wonwoo’s comment made Jun flinched.

 

“Of course.” Jun thought. “He is closer to Jeonghan-hyung and I don’t stand a chance...” Jun mindlessly let go of his spoon and that surprised the other three.

 

“Jun?” Minghao asked. “What’s wrong?”

“H-huh? Nothing, nothing is wrong.” Jun said. “I’m just thinking of something.”

Then they four of them continue eating their lunch, Wonwoo is back at asking weird questions like earlier and Mingyu and Minghao are back answering it anyway since they have nothing to do. Jun, on the other hand buried his face with his hand because he knew he is making a weird face, he can feel the heat burning his entire face.

 

“This is bad...” Jun thought. “I can’t fall for him.”

 

~

 

Jun was the only one left in the room because he was on duty with their class diary, he is heading to the faculty room when he saw Jisoo, he looks like he is waiting for someone. Jun went to him and gave his best to act, “now is not the time to act like a selfish brat.” Jun thought.

“Hyung, are you waiting for someone?” Jun asked.

Jisoo smiled, “I’ve heard from Mingyu you are on duty today, we are the same.” Jisoo let Jun see the notebook, “Do you mind to go with me there?”

Jun smiled. “No.”

 

It was always like that for the two of them, they were quiet but for Jun it was the best.  Jisoo is quiet that is why Jun felt comfortable when he is with him. They hand over the notebooks and decided to go home together since it’s getting late already.

 “Jun, did you already fall in love?”

Jun looked at him, “You are getting like Wonwoo, asking questions out of nowhere.” Jun laughed.

“Maybe...” Jisoo said. “But did you already fall in love?”

Jun shakes his head. “Not yet.”

“Why?”

Jun sighed. “Love is supposed to be happy, it supposed to make you feel proud, it is not love when you feel sad.” Jun said. “That is what my mom said.”

Jisoo laughed. “I guess that was not love at all.”

Jun looked at him. “What do you mean?”

“Jun, I want to know my worth.” Jisoo said. “I want to know if I meant something for him.”

“What do you mean?”

“Can you please help me?” Jun was surprised when Jisoo was standing in front of him asking him for some help, it was not how to dance nor how to look cool it is about love.

“What do you mean?”

“I want know what is my worth.”

“...huh?”

 

~

 

“Did you agree?” Jun told Mingyu the story when Minghao and Wonwoo decided to go to the cafeteria for lunch since the whole gang was there.

“I haven’t told him my reply, I said, I’ll think about it.” Jun said as he sighed.

“You think as if he confessed to you, you’re crazy.” Mingyu said. “But, do you want to help him?”

Jun buried his face with hand, “Of course not.”

“Do you like him?”

“Who wouldn’t?”

“Come on Jun, we both know you like him.” Mingyu said. “This is your chance.”

“We also both know that he don’t like me that way. He likes everyone.” Jun said.

 

“And I am one of those ‘everyone’ in his category.” Jun thought.

 

~

 

Jun went to Jisoo after school, Jisoo’s favorite place is the old music room located at the farthest room in the 4th floor, that was also the first place Jun saw Jisoo. “Hyung, you’re still here?” Jun said sitting next to Jisoo.

“I’m thinking...”

“Of what?”

“I’m thinking, if you can’t help me... maybe... I can ask Minghao about it.” Jisoo laughed. “Of course, we are not that close, it’s that I felt comfortable when I’m with you, that’s why I asked you without any second thought.”

Jisoo was about to stand up when Jun grabbed his wrist, “Fine, I’ll help you.”

 

“I don’t want to see him with someone else.” Jun thought. “What am I thinking?”

 

~

 

Mingyu saw Jun on his seat so he went over and tapped his shoulder, he was surprised to see Jun is looking out, like he was thinking something that is so deep.

“Let me guess, you agreed?” Mingyu said. Jun nodded. “I told you.”

“It’s just, if I don’t agree, he will ask Minghao instead and...” Jun was surprised to himself also, he realized Mingyu didn’t say anything but he reacted as if he was defending himself. Mingyu just smiled.

“And you don’t want him to be with Minghao? Are you jealous?” Mingyu asked.

“No! I’m just bothered because Minghao also like him.” Jun defended himself.

“That’s jealousy.” Mingyu smirked.

“Whatever.”

 

“I need to stop, this is bad, I need to stop while I still can.” Jun thought.

 

~

 

Jun saw Jisoo at the park, he agreed to go out with Jisoo, so they can talk about their ‘operation know my worth’ project, Jisoo was the one who asked himself so he agreed also to treat Jun.

“I’m sorry.” Jisoo said while catching up his breath. “I woke up late and my mom wanted me to put on some decent clothes because I told her I’m going to meet you.”

Jun laughed, Jisoo’s mom once complemented Jun about his fashion sense and Jisoo was got scolded the next day because compare to Jun he wears simple clothes. “Your mom really likes me.” Jun joked.

“She is really hoping I can go out with you so you can teach me how to dress up properly.” Jisoo said while smiling and that got Jun off guard, Jun looked away and Jisoo noticed it. “Jun what’s wrong?”

“N-nothing, it’s just... it is so hot in here, let’s go to the mall.” Jun said and Jisoo agreed.

 

“I need some help, this is bad.” Jun thought

 

~

 

Jisoo is a simple guy, unlike those who wants to look cool, Jisoo is cool already, he watches anime and that what makes Jun a little bit closer to him, they both watching anime. “You’re still watching One Piece?” Jisoo asked. “There is a new movie, want to watch it?”

“We are here for you, so maybe after we are already done?” Jun said.

But Jisoo grabbed his hand and smiled at him. “Well, we can still do that but this is the last day of showing so we can do this first.” Jisoo said and Jun just sighed.

 

“He’s cute, I need to contain what I feel, this will be bad for me.” Jun thought and he ended up smiling.

 

~

 

Jun ended up walking Jisoo at home, because they ended up buying so many figurines and so many mangas. “I’m so happy!!!” Jisoo said. “I never thought there was an anime convention there, I am so happy!!!” Jisoo smiling so happily made Jun laughed. “W-what?”

“N-Nothing...” Jun holding his laugh back. “You’re just so cute, you looked like a kid that got everything he is wishing for Christmas.”

“Y-Yah! I’m older than you, calling me cute isn’t helping it!” Jisoo said.

“But yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter