I Met Him

The Sparks Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tao, don’t forget to lock the door and please check the pool twice okay?” ask a tall man with a smile on his face to Tao.

“Yes Zhoumi ge. You’ve told me like a hundred times.” Answered the raven haired boy with a rolled in his eyes.

“But Tao, you knew that lately there is someone who tried to sneak in the pool at night.” Told Zhoumi with a worried expression in his face. Tao just nodded and flashed a smile to his worried gege.

“Seriously Tao you have to becareful okay? Kai told me that this guy might be dangerous. He told me that he once told the guy that the pool already closed and the guy just nodded his head and exit the pool.” Zhoumi kept talking and remind Tao to becareful. And Tao just stood there listened to his gege chanting. Sometime with a rolled in his eyes when his gege kept told him the same thing or with a giggle when he look at his gege funny-worried expression.

“I told you I understand gege. Yes I’ll lock the door and I’ll check the pool thrice! Can you just go home already? You told me that you have an appointment with your oh-so-called doctor “boyfriend” right?” ask Tao with a smirked on his face and a wiggling eyebrows.

“Stop that! Henry is not my boyfriend! Beside I really have an appoinment with him.” Answered Zhoumi with a blush in his face.

“Yeah.. yeah there is no one who have an appoinment with a doctor at 7pm ge. Unless you asked the doctor for a date.” Teased Tao while giggling to his gege flustered face.

“Whatever Tao. Well I just get going now. please becareful ok? I don’t want something happen to you on your second days.” Told Zhoumi with a smile. He ruffled Tao hair before he start to walk away.

“Yes gege! Have a good date! Told Henry ge I said hi!” shout Tao while waving his hand to his gege.

“Stop that Tao!” shout Zhoumi back and just earned a loud laugh from Tao.

After sending his gege, Tao enter the swimming pool to check if there is something wrong. But there is nothing wrong in this place thought Tao. And there is no one beside him in this pool.

“Well, maybe that certain guy not gonna sneak again this night.” Mutter Tao to himself. He shrugged his shoulder and went to the locker room to check it. After he is certain that the locker room is empty he quickly lock the door. It’s getting dark without the moon and Tao has already switch the light off leaving the main light on so he still can see his surrounding.

Tao is about to lock the main door from outside and leave the pool when he heard some splash of water from the pool. He quickly open the door and flew inside to check if there is someone or if that certain guy sneak in again. He ran inside and look at the 1,8m pool and there is no one there. He also check the kids pool and still nothing wrong in there. Finally, he check the 5 m pool. He circle the pool about 2 times before he decided that there is really no one beside him.

“Ok that was weird. I swear I heard the sound of the water. But there is no one here. Or maybe.. a ghost?” Tao widen his eyes after he reliased that the sound came from a ghost who haunted this pool. Kai once told him that there is someone who drowned here years ago and died. Tao’s heart start to beat faster and cold sweat trickle from his forehead. He is very afraid of ghost. “Oh my god! That can’t be a ghost!” scream Tao before he started to ran to the main door. He was about to reached the door when he heard again a sound of water splashing. He braced himself to turn around only to find himslef screaming at the top of his lung. Because he saw someone. There in the side of the 5m pool. A figure with a tall and slender body. Water dripping around from his body and pool around at his feet. Tao couldn’t see the figure face because it was very dark there and he left his flashed light outside. So he just froze there watching the figure who didn’t budge from his spot. Slowly the figure move forward to Tao and he let out a not-so-manly screamed again and closed his eyes because he thought that the ghost is going to kill him.

“Please don’t hurt me! Mr. Ghost please forgive me! I don’t mean to disturb you. Please leave me alone.” Tao screamed over and over again to the said ghost. He was starting to sob and his leg is shaking. Suddenly he felt a hand shaking his shoulder. He beg again to the ghost to not kill him until he heard it talking.

“Open your eyes, I’m not going to hurt you.” The said ghost told Tao with his deep voice after retreating his hand from Tao shoulder. Slowly Tao straighten his back and open his eyes only to be froze again. In front of him is a very handsome man with wet blonde hair sticking to his forehead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter