Chapter 2

Fate and Desiny

*Italics= text messages

school starts at 7:00am and ends 2:00

 

Your Pov

"Minnie, I've been meaning to tell you something ...um well I've been holding this in ever since we met."

"What is it Binnie?" 

"Well I like you."

" I like you too Bin."  

" No, I mean....I love you." Bin said smiling

" Yeah I know what you mean..um ...I love you too Binnie." I smiled at him as he took my face and slowly pulled our faces together. And as our lips are about to touch.......

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

I found myself in my bedroom with a my mother yelling for me to get up. No Moonbin.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY POTATO!" 

"I'm awake. Sheesh calm yourself woman." I mumbled

"Gosh why do I have lazy potato as a daughter." She said as she stormed out of my room.

"Aish what are you thinking huh!?!?" I said to myself as I privately shame myself for my dream.

I checked my phone 2 new messages from bin.

5:30 Binnie: Morning sunshine

6:00 Binnie : I'll meet you at the school garden @ 6:30 I have foooooooddddd. DONT BE LATE!!!!

I check the time. 6:15. It's a ten minute walk to school. I literally have five minutes to get ready! I start going into full sonic mode turning my 20 minute morning routine into 5 minutes. After jumping,running like an idiot for 5 minutes, ( I'll let you guys try to imagine how stupid I looked), I manage to leave the house just in time. After going  in a full sprint ( not my type of morning) I manage to reach the school gardens on time.I looked around for bin. I being the clumsy piece of I am I manage to bump into someone. I waited for the contact of me and  ground but it never came. I looked up to see who my so-called hero was.

" Careful Minnie."

" I..I ...Thanks ...bin."  I was flustered. I quickly got up in attempts to hide the massive blush that was growing on my face.

" aigoo Minnie, you have to be careful! What if I'm not there someday to catch you when you fall." He said while he ruffled my hair.

" Aish Binnie I know but I can't help it, I'm naturally clumsy.And can you not ruin my hair it takes a long time to maintain this kind of perfection." I said fixing my hair and pouting.

" Yeah right, you never have time to fix your hair cause you ALWAYS wake up late." He said while lauhing at me.

"I'm not always late..." I mumbled, " Hey Bin.. What do you mean your not always gonna be there to catch me?" 

" What?.....oh that's nothing."

He was flustered I could tell. He's definitely hiding something. I decide to put it off, he'll tell me when I'm ready. 

" Alright.i'm starving, where's my fooooooood?"

" sheesh, so demanding here." I smiled as he handed me a coffee and a bagel. "Min we should get going now." 

" okie" i said as we both went through the gates of hell... I mean school. But that feeling in my stomach only grew. What is Bin keeping from me?