The Mini-Concert

With Tae-Ho 오빠

Your Pov-

All i'm thinking about right now is How will it be? "Omona we reached the place!" My friend JiEun almost yelled from exitement "I wished the concert starts now" I said, as i knew we are early and that theres still more than an hour to go "Lets try to stand first" SooJin said as she almost dragged us to the gates so we ran towards the gate where they check our tickets and we entered the hall for the mini-concert. Then we waited patiently for them to come out. The three of us talked about how will they look like in reality and all about them. "I think im nervous" I said and both of then laughed "I think i will faint" JiEun fanned herself "No, I will try not to faint cuz i dont want to miss even a second" she corrected herself "I'll try to catch Je-Up oppa's attention" SooJin smiled "Me, I'm on Tae-Ho oppa's side, imagine him holding my hand" I interrupted "I love Sang oppa" JiEun said "We're all very excited" I squealed as we held our fists tight to control ourselves.

Time passes by quickly as we were talking and the most awaited moment almost arrived... The stage was ready and then there they came....

Waving at the cheering fans. "We are Imfact. Annyeonghaseyo Imfact imnida" they all bowed. Looking at them, they were perfect in reality that we almost disbelieved our eyes. It was actually a miracle like how they actually were too handsome, too bad not to believe We all shouted for our own bias as they introduced themselves. I even did my best to shout for my bias TaeHo oppa. Thats what fangirls do, right? Then they began performing, the atmosphere was greater than i expected. 

Imfact was just a debuting boyband so they performed their debut song called Lollipop I stan over rated Idols, but they are no joke. There was no playback but the vocalists hit the high notes perfectly and the rapper did too. The song ended and they stood there as fans continuously chanted thei name "Taeho oppa saranghae" i yelled, and did i see him nod. "Oh my gosh, he heard me" i squealed. They heard me clearly because its just a mini concert and the stage was near. Me, standing at the front was an advantage. But what disadvantage we have was we just stand and cheer. I wished i talked to them.

Author's Pov-

Question and answer time was opened soon after. Random fans were called to ask question. You and SooJin glanced at each other, whining that they are lucky while you are not. "What is your ideal type?" a fan asked and it caught your attention "I like gorgeous yet simple girls" he flashed a smile. And you kept note of that. The oh-so-unlucky might end soon you thought, but there were more. The "GIRL GROUP DANCING TIME" You enjoyed their dance, dancing to IOI's Dream Girl and Twice's Cheer Up. It made you feel lighter because of their awkward and funny, adorable dance style. They all bowed after. Holding the banner, you continuously cheered for them no matter what,. The MC asking if they enjoyed it and all. They stood in a row and answered them. TaeHo was doing some gestures to the fans. Is it me? You asked yourself, but ofcouse, even in the sea of fans, it was exactly you. He told you something, and you take a quick glance of your banner, there you go... Holding it upside down. You immediately turned red and turn the banner correctly, no, you put it down due to embarassment. You saw him smile at you. You only hit yourself. Happy that he noticed you, eventhough your friends were no where near you due to the push and pull. Theres still one more thing to do. The idol X fan challenge.... Which you nervously look forward to it because its starting in a minute.

[A/N: There are chances you got choosen as lucky fan or not. Look forward to the next chappie. Did you know? The first chapter is a completely true story?]