the giant and the squid

The Ex
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November, 10th 2015

Sulli is rolling here and there on her bed. The rainy night makes her sleepy earlier.

*buzzing* She got a message.

8.10 pm.

From: 23xxxxxxxx

Ssul?

She read the message. New number that she doesn’t know. She is ignoring the message from stranger.

Her phone is *buzzing* again.

8.30 pm.

From: 23xxxxxxxx

Hey you giant

The same sender but different reaction from her. She cursed under her breath.

To: 23xxxxxxxx

Stop calling me like that you ugly squid.

Her phone *buzzing* for a very long time. That number is calling her. She slides her phone and answered the call

“What do you want Sehun? Just tell me what you need and what you want faster before..” He cuts her words. The ones in other line just laughed

“Don’t be so sarcastic giant.”

“You ugly squid”

“How are you?”

“Just fine. I’m so fine without you of course.”

“Oh come on Ssul it’s been three years ago. And you started all of it first.”

Yes, Sehun was right. Sulli started it first. She cheated on him, she left him. But then they’re back together and then he left her for another woman, but no cheat. And the ending is Sulli tried to forget him but she can’t and Sehun tried to unloved her but he can’t because till now he is still in love with her to death.  

“Don’t mention it. So what do you want?” She asked the same question. She is very sure Sehun wants something from her.

“I want to meet you. Tell me the time.”

“I don’t have any time this week.”

“Are you sure? But now there you are answering my call with your precious time.” Sehun laughed, Sulli frowned.

“Ugh this squid. Fine, pick me up at 5 tomorrow.”

“You mean 5 am? You wanna jog?”

“5 pm you stupid squid. I’ll end the call. I need to sleep. See you.” Click. The call is end.

Sehun’s smiled widely, chuckled and blushed. Is she still mad at him? That was what he thought. She is still the same like she used to be. Sehun loves her. After three years he never contacts her and vice versa, she still the one he loves. No woman can made him nervous, blushed and turn him on even if he saw her with her fully clothes. She is different. She is the one he loves.

Sehun sends her another message.

9.30 pm

To: Choi Sulli

Make sure you wear your best cloth tomorrow.

He smirked after sending the message. He is waiting for the reply. 9.50 pm, twenty minutes was gone and still no reply from her. She is still the same, she doesn’t care someone’s feeling waiting nervously for her reply. Sehun stares at his phone. He sighed

*buzzing*

10.05 pm

From: Choi Sulli

Yeah…and make sure you apply your foundation thickly to covering your blush.

Sehun laughed so hard. She never changes. Only she can make him laughed this hard and free. He is in love, again. No, he is always in love with Sulli.

>> 

November, 11th 2015

5.05 pm

She is waiting him in front of her house. She looks at her watch, and click her tongue, she knows he will late as he used to be.

5.10 pm

Here he is with his motorbike, Sulli sure this is the newest one that he has. He took off his helmet and smiled widely to Sulli.

“Getting beautiful huh?”

“I know I’m beautiful as always.” She took the helmet on the back side of his motorbike. He chuckled, she made his day. She hops on his motorbike.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter