I'll Dry Your Tears

Tears in the Cafe

DARA

I'm now walking to Jiyong's classroom, my long time best friend. I think we've been best friends since childhood days. And as we grew up together my feelings for him also grew. 

I fell for my best friend.

At first I kept on denying it to myslelf but just when we were 3rd Year High School I started to accept it. And now were 4the Year College students I decided to confess to him after hiding my feeling for him for the past seven years. 

 

And as I was about to turn to the corridor heading to Jiyong's classroom I saw him kneeling before Chaerin, also my friend. I was shockedas hell, my eyes were wide as soucers. I pressed my self against the wall so they won't see me. Then, I heard Jiyong speak. 

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

I think I just stopped breathing. My world just fell apart. I can feel my heart being ripped apart.

 

I run, not knowing where to go I just let my feet lead the way. I just don't want to hear what was Chaerin's answer. And as I run I didn't even noticed the warm liquids flowing out of my eyes.

 

In the end my feet brought me to our school's garden, Our favorite spot. I sat under the tree, crying.

 

I laughed bitterly. "Stupid, Dara. You shouldn't be crying! You should be happy for your two best friends!" I scolded myself. "And why are you even crying? You act like he cheated on you! You're not even together! You're really stupid, Dara!" I scolded myself more.

 

I just fished out my phone and plugged in my earphones. I closed my eyes and listened to G-Dragon's 'Butterfly'. It mine and Ji's favorite song. He said the song is like it was really made for me. The song calmed me down and this time I just let my tears flow freely.

 

I didn't even notice that I already dozed off.

 

JIYONG

 

I'm so happy right now! I just finished practicing with Chaerin on how I will confess with Dara. Yes! I will confess to Dara. It's been years since I loved her.

 

And I know now this the right time to confess to her. I just hope she'll say yes.

 

I'm now off to find where she is. I went to their classroom but she wasn't there so assumed she's at our favorite spot in school. The Garden. Luckily she was there, sleeping under the tree. I went to her and squated to see her face much closer. 

 

She's really a Goddess inside and outside.

 

I kissed her on her lips before I can even stop myself. Her lips felt so perfect against mine. I removed my lips from her.

 

I smiled at myself not feeling any guilt of kissing her.

 

I caressed her hair waking her up. "Cheesecake." I called her softly.

 

She frowned. Cute. And eventually rubbed her eyes slowly opening it.

 

She was shocked when she saw me and immediatley sat up. I frowned, noticing her red eyes. Did she cried?

 

I cupped her cheeks caressing it with my thumb. "Cheesecake, did you cry?" I asked.

 

DARA

 

He caressed my cheeks and asked me if I cried. Concern was written in every part of his handsome face.

 

Why is he here? Isn't he supposed to be with Chaerin? 

 

I shook my head and forced a smile. "I just got touched with the video we watched at one of our classes that's why i cried." I lied.

 

He then smiled brightly at me satisfied with my answer. My heart felt it was pricked a million of needles realizing his bright wasn't because of me but because if her.

 

"Aren't you supposed with Chae?" I asked, completely hiding the bitterness lacing it.

 

He then let go of my cheeks and frowned at me.

 

"Why would I be with her? You know you will always be my first right?" He asked confused by my sudden question but still smiled. 

 

I felt air was being out of my lungs.

 

'Please! Ji, stop making me fall for you even more when you already have someone!' My heart cried.

 

I faint my happiness and pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo! You're such a playboy!" I teased.

 

"Kekeke! But, cheesecake it's true!" He pouted. I just roled my eyes and stood up. I lent my hand for him to reach. He grabbed it and stood up as well. He draped his arm over my shoulder and smiled again at me.

 

We started to head home. And as we were walking are way to my house I looked at him.  is he not going to tell me about his relationship with Chae?

 

"Ji, are you not going to tell something?" I asked.

 

He faced me with a confused look. "None. Why?" So he isn't going to tell me? I sighed and shooked my head.

 

He forrowed his eyebrows and he made me face him. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

 

"Nothing, Ji." I answered monotonously.

 

When we reached my house I simply waved and told him goodbye.

 

JIYONG

 

Weird... It's been three days since Dara acted so out of the mood. She will always look sad and would always ask me why aren't I with Chaerin.

 

I sighed while walking by the corridor by myslef since Dara still has classes. I already decided that today, I will confess to my cheesecake. I hope I'll make her happy. I'll be confessing her at the Cafe were we first talked about what do we dream for the future and... to were I also realized I love so much.

 

I fished out my phone and started texting Dara.

 

To: Cheesecake

 

Meet me at the Monsant Cafe after your class. Be safe, Cheesecake!

 

*sent*

 

After 1 minute she replied.

 

From: Cheesecake

 

Okay. See You!

 

I smiled and run towards the Cafe. I already talked to some of our friends for help getting her ready.

 

DARA

 

I'm now heading to Monsant since Ji wanted to meet me there. I guess he will now tell me about his relationship. Actually I'm still hurting but, I know it will heal as time passes by. What really made me upset is he won't even bother telling me about his relationship with Chae. I mean I am his bestfriend right?

 

I reached Monsant and went inside when I noticed that there is no one is inside. Weird. Usually this place would be packed with many people. And where is Ji?! i thought he will meet me here?

 

I sighed and went to seat at one of the tables there while waiting for him. I fished out my phone and played one of my games installed there so I won't get bored. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at who it was and I saw Chaerin smiling at me.

 

"Hi, unnie!" She greeted.

 

"Hi!" I greeted back smiling. 

 

Why is she here? Will they both be the one telling me about their relationship?

 

I had so much thoughts and my heart was hurting like hell, that didn't even noticed that Chae was already pulling me to one of CRs in the Cafe.

 

"Unnie, wear this okay? I'll be waiting for you outside." She said while placing the paper bags in the floor. I was about to protest when she closed the door of the CR.

 

I shook my head in amusement. Aisht! This kid! And since I will not be able to do anything. I grab the paper bags and checked what were inside. I saw it was a plain white summer dress and a pair of sandals that was realling the outfit.

 

I wore it and headed outside but, was shocked when the whole place dark. There was no signs of Chaerin or even Jiyong.

 

What the heck is happening here?! 

 

I was about to open the flashlight of my phone when suddenly some lights were showing a path of roses. I followed it and it lead me outside were the beautiful sunset was displayed. I also noticed that the outside was also decorated beatufully. Different colors of petals where scattered around a round table that has two sits. The table has a candle designed as a rabbit. It was settled where anyone would have the most beautiful view of the sunset.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dara was still admiring the decorations when she heard a music and a voice that was overly familiar to her from her back.

 

She turned around and saw Jiyong singing 'Butterfly'.

 

It's all about you

My butterfly

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm feeling you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

Check it

 

Suddenly her other friend, Bom, came out of nowhere and handed her a rose that has a note in it. She looked at the note and saw the only word "CAN".

 

'What is happening here?' Dara thought.

 

She was about to ask Bom about what was that but the girl was gone already. She then looked at Jiyong who just smiled at her and continued singing the song.


Musimko haneureul bwa like
Ne utneun moseubeul darma
Yunanhi nunbusingeol baby

Nae harusok neorangman
Romantic han drama
Nal ulgo utge hajyo
No no no no

Jamdeulji motaneunde
Ne ireumeul bulleoboneunde
Nan sujubeundeut gogaereul dolligo (no matter what)


Ireoke johahaneunde
Jomcheoreom georeummal ttelsuga eobseo
(You don't know how much I love you)

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm kissing you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

Beautiful girl

 

Taeyang also then appeared and also handed her a rose that has a note that only says the word "YOU".

 

She was again about to ask Taeyang but he was also gone. She then sighed and just go with the flow. But, obviously her heart was beating very fast and her mind coming up with different things on why is this happening but she refused to believe her thoughts.

 

Musimko ttangeul bwa like
Neoui ireum segeulja
Neomuna seolleneungeol baby

Ne jageun sangcheo hana
Naega amulge haejulge
Naui sarang geudae

Yo neon machi nabicheoreom
Kkocheul chaja naradanineun jeo aicheoreom
Sunsuhan nunmangureul meogeumgo (no matter what) yeah
Haneulhaneul georineun momjit
Areunareunhan ni nunbit
Na eotteoke dwaennabwa
(You are the only one girl, one love, one life, yeah)

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm wanting you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

 

Chaerin then also appeared and handed a rose that obviously has a not e also that says "BE MY".

'Is this what I'm thinking it is? But... He has Chaerin already right?' She thought. Oh gosh! Her feelings and thoughts are jumbled up right now.


Naega yaksokhalge
Yaksokhange
Eogeutnadeora soktage
Just another day
Da ttokgatae

Mwo ireoke bokjaphae
Neon namjareul motmitneunde
Sarangdo yeongwonhal su inneunde
Milgo danggineungeon waehaneunde

Jom deo soljik hage gul sun eomneunde
Nae nuneul bwa
You see my eyes
See my lips
You listen to my heart


Deullindamyeon daphaejwo
Nae bore kiss
Nae chu heart

Yeah that be all I say
Neowa nae seolleimman gadeuk hadamyeoneun
Urin never ever a breaker

 

Jiyong then headed towards her and held her hand guiding her to sit in one of the chairs of the table at the center of the different colored petals. He kneeled before her that had her shocked.

 

This time she has visible tears threatening fall.


Trust me I make love (to you)

Everytime I come close to you (everytime I'm feeling you)
Feel like I'm gonna dream everytime (I get butterfly)

Yeah
You're special to me
Your turn
La la la
La la la
Yeah my butterfly

 

And as soon as He finished the singing the song He spoke to her.

 

"Cheesecake, can you read the words starting from what Bom unnie to Chaerin gave you? and please do add this." He then handed her another rose with a note also.

 

She then read it even with a blury eyesight.

 

"Can. You. Be My." She then paused and looked at the note that Jiyonh gave to her. When she saw it her tears started flowing.

 

"G-Girlfriend?" She still continued though. "B-But I thought you are with Chae?" She asked totally confused.

 

Jiyong laughed. "What? Me and Chae?" He asked.

 

"I-I saw you confessing to her three days ago." She explained.

 

Jiyong was shocked. "You heard that?" Dara nodded. "I was just practicing with her on how to confess to you, Cheesecake." He explained chuckling.

 

"So I was hurt for nothing?" She asked annoyed with herself.

 

"Yes." Jiyong answered but, something dawned him. "W-wait. H-hurt? why would you be hurt?" He asked.

 

This time it was Dara's turn to chuckle. "Because I am inlove with my best friend." She confessed caressing Jiyong's cheeks with a very sweet smile.

 

"S-So you mean If I ask you to be my girlfriend your answer would be..."

 

"Yes!" Dara answered before he was able to finish. Jiyong then stood up and hugged her and spun her around. "I love you! I love you! I'm the happiest man on earth, Cheesecake!" He was so happy.

 

"Hahahaha! Ji, I love you too! now put me down." He then put her down and kissed her forehead. 

 

"Guys! My Cheesecake is now my Cheesecake!" He announced his happiness and just then their three friends showed up smiling at them.

 

"Congrats!" They said.

 

They just smiled at them and looked at each other once again. They were in the center of the sunset that made their situation even more beautiful.

 

Jiyong closed the gap of their faces, lips just centimeters away. They smiled at each other once more before they lips met.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Dopne guys~~~ so how was it?? I hope you liked it ^_^ 

 

Comment your thoughts below!! :* ^,^