"My Mistake Of A Date"

Not everything goes to plan...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This will be the sequel to my previous story "My one and only". This will also be my 400+ subscribers)

I had awoken at exactly three a.m. to find a sleeping Sana on the verge of falling off the bed with her head drenched off the edge of the side. I got out of the bed to turn off my phone alarm before sana woke up. I lifted Sana's head as gentle as possible without waking up the Blonde and when I looked outside it was still very dark outside. I made my way into the bathroom quietly closing the door behind me making sure not to wake the girl. I flicked the light on to see I had some bad bed head. "Wow...how did this even happen?" I asked myself as I pulled on a knot in my dark Raven hair.

I got in the shower letting the conditioner rinse from my hair as I stood there massaging into my scalp. My phone began to ring suddenly as I turned off the water. I popped my hand out of the shower as I grabbed my towel I dried off my face and hands as I began to check my phone. I had missed the call but had realised Jihyo had called me...she was legit only a couple doors down and she decided to call me instead of simply knocking on the door.

I had finished getting dressed and walked out of our room to see Jihyo and MoMo gleaming at me as I exited the bedroom. "What...?" I asked awkwardly as I nudged my way out of they're sight. "So...when are you starting your little plan?" Jihyo asked as she handed me a cup of tea. "Later I'm going to make some waffles for Sana in a minute" I answered as I took some flour out of the cabinet. They both nodded as they watched me. They could tell if they asked if I needed help I would say no because this was special.

It was my ninth try on trying to make some damn waffles. The first three were burned and the next two were way to milky like and the rest didn't even truly come out right. "J-Jihyo" I pleaded out in defeat of making stupid waffles "yes?" She asked as she moved herself towards the counter. "I need help..." I whispered faintly so only she could hear "why don't you just make Pancakes there easier to make you know?" She said taking my mixture and stirring it making sure it was smooth.

"I don't know...waffles are better" I mumbled as I got some fruit and whipcream from our small fridge. She simply nodded as she poured the batter into the waffle maker. "Perfect" she nodded in her success of making five perfect waffles I glared down at the perfect circles on the plate "someone's mad" she purred as she sat the plate down on he counter. 

"Shut up" I mumbled as I decorated the waffles with berries here and there then finishing it off with some whipped cream on the top of the stack. I sat the plate on the table as I ran to the fridge to grab the carton of orange juice "there" I mumbled at the perfect sight. "Go!" I quickly shooed MoMo and Jihyo out of the room. "Fine fine" MoMo giggled holding her hands up in defence of herself. Jihyo quickly grabbed MoMo and ran toward their rooms.

I peered into our room to see Sana was no longer laying in the bed in her spot but her phone still lying on the table top. "Sana" I cooed into the bathroom door "what?" She said in a faint grumble through the white wooden door. "I have a surprise for you...so hurry up!" I yelled as I patted the door as I ran back out into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of orange juice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter