Chapter 4

When It All Began
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day is not long for only the girl Jimin but also the other Park Jimin and his fellow members. They feel sorry towards the girl. She doesn’t deserve it. Jimin himself is shocked with the reality. He asked Rapmon opinion about what they can do for her. He suggests Rapmon that they can make a statement in their fancafé. But Rapmon can’t decide it because they always have to discuss what to do with the company. While waiting Rapmon coming from the discussion, Jimin thought about other ways to make her name clear or what ways to comfort her.

“We can do nothing Jimin-ah. It’s normal for celebrity to get negative comments. It’s just Jimin’s time to get it. Remember that we also had the time about that? It may happen Jimin-ah. I’m sorry. I can’t do anything right now.” said Rapmon after comes out from their manager's room.

Jimin already has that thought even before Rapmon tell him. That is why he thinks about the other way.

“Or hyung, how about….” before Jimin finished his sentence, Rapmon cut him.

“No Jimin-ah. They tell me to not doing anything. Anything.”

“But hyung, how can I not do anything while she’s been hurt by me. I am the one who flirts with her. We are the one who looks too happy to meet her. She’s not doing anything wrong hyung. I can’t stand it.”

“Yes, you’re right. But this is the situation that we can’t help her.”

“Hyung, do you have Jimin’s phone number? Or just call Yerin or Jackson. I need to talk with her.”

“Yerin may not give us the chances when she knows that we are the reason of all these things. She might think that we can hurt Jimin even more. Let me call Jackson. We’ll find a way to contact her from him.”

Rapmon tried to call Jackson several times but there is no answer.

“Hyung, is that right that the fans are gone wild after the show?” V asked them with a hard breath after running.

“Yes but not really. Jimin’s fans had already there for defending her. Many people love her, so I guess she will be alright now." Rapmon answered while V is busy checking his phone.

“I always try to call her but she doesn’t answer me. If I know this would happen, I can asked her to stay with us first. It’s easier to having her near us than like this. Unreachable.” V said while Jimin is staring at him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter