100th Days

Description

What will you do if your crush confessed to you?

What will you do if he tells you he wants to court you?

But, you heard something. Something that can break your heart.

You did everything he wants but he just played with your heart.

What if he tries to explain to you but you didn't even bother to listen?

Will you just left him hanging?

What if there's something happen? An unexpected happenings?

Will you do, or will you not?

 

- - -

"I'm sorry." - Kim Taehyung

Foreword

"You're all I ever need,

Baby you're amazing,

You're my angel come and save me."

- - -

"Hey!" I talked to the guy besides me but he didn't even dare to move his head in my side.

"Hey!" I shouted at him and yet he didn't even dare to look on me instead he stand up and started to walk.

I followed him but he didn't even notice me. I tried to pinch him but why he's too far from me.

We arrived at a cemetery. I'm shocked on what I noticed just now because, it's winter but I can't feel the cold.

He walks toward the grave and started to tell something.

"Hi baby. I'm sorry. I know I'm so stupid to do that to you. I'm asking myself did you do something wrong to me but nah. I know you don't have. You just make me happy and smile whenever I'm feeling down but I just give you pain. I'm sorry baby. I know you're listening. I love you and I really do. Just wait for me there. I'm coming with you."

And then I felt something. The gravity pulls me under and I don't have any strength to fight with it. I guess, it's done.

 

- - -

Hello! This is my first time writing a story in English. Please bear with my grammatical errors. Hope you'll like this story. Please give some likes and comments so I can update and I'm going to have an inspiration to continue writing this. Hope you'll support this!

 

Like, Comments and Subscribe