Prologue

30 days is all I ask.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Jungkook,
           Ever since that one fateful day,my life has become anything but a repetition of the day before. Everyday I wake up hoping to find you by my side but end up crestfallen to find an empty spot beside me that belongs to you. Every Night I hold a staring competition with the door in hopes of it opening to reveal you coming.However I end up losing and fall asleep on the couch. The very next morning I open my eyes in a familiar room,in a familiar bed that's supposed to belong to us.
        Again I find myself alone in here ,but at least I know you came.I smile to myself at the thought of you caring,imagining the sight of you carrying me over here but it soon disappears. A mark on your shirt that you wore yesterday snatches away a small string of happiness that was I was trying to hold on to because the one responsible for it is not me but her.
         The one who wakes up to see you every morning. The one who falls asleep with you by her side. The one who never has to grimace or frown as you would immediately wipe it away replacing it with a smile.
        The vows we took that day seems like a mere lie. The kiss that sealed it became our very first and last. I should just get out of the picture, let you be with one that actually brings you all the happiness. She has become responsible for all your smiles and laughter while I bring nothing but sorrow, frustrations and anger to you. But somethings are just not as easy as they're said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter