The unexpected

The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and V are really close with each other. He is like a brother to you and a really cool best friend. You’ve been friends with him since birth as your parents and his are pretty close and friends with each other.  You live right next to his house and your room face directly to his.

 

You always do things together, eat together, play with each other, fight over stupid things and make up the next second. You even shower together during the young age and sleep together. Although, sleeping together still occurs from time to time when you both decided to have a movie night.

 

A lot have happened during the years and nothing could ever break the bond. However, things started to change when you enter high school. You and him are on a different class under the same school, meet new friend and can’t make time for each other with a lot of school work and group assignment you and V drifted apart.

 

A month pass, you and him are still in contact from time to time movie nights are still there and some tradition of your childhood event still occurs. In the middle of the month, you and Ricky started to go out and become a thing while V and Junghwa start to date each other.

 

After being a couple for two months, you started to have a lot of ups and down, with argument here and there, stupid quarrel from time to time, your relationship was in a crisis. One day, V called you up to his house as you greeted V’s mom and dad before heading towards his room. Upon arriving, V asked you to promise him that you will stay calm and you agree to it. He then asked, “How’s your relationship with Ricky lately?”

 

“It’s a bit complicated,” You replied. He then tell you a stupid things that you wish he never said, “Sorry to intrude in your relation but I saw him with different kind of girls lately at the café downtown.” You went haywire and got mad at him as you storm out of his room and back to your room. He flashes a light thru the window calling you as you draw the curtain and read his note.

 

“I am really and I mean really am sorry, I didn’t mean to make the situation worse but I guess I am just a little to worry about you”

You took a piece of paper and wrote back to him.

 

“It’s okay, I’m the one who is suppose to say sorry. I kinda new about the whole thing, you do know it’s hard to ignore the rumour around school but I never trusted it since it can be made up and hearing it from you the person who never tell me lies and whom I trusted most just blew it. I know it’s stupid and I am really sorry.”

 

The next day, You break up with Ricky although he reluctantly agree to it but you just when strai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter