In the end?

In the end?

I’ll back off so you can live
That is all I can say
I’ll forget you so you can live better
So that you’ll be happy without me
The love that you tossed away, you can take it
Don’t even leave a trace behind and take it all
Don’t even say you’re sorry
Don’t worry about me

She puts down the guitar.His guitar.He bought it for her as she was turning 17.

"I bought this for you.I know that you didn't how to play so I'll teach you.Let's make sweet love song together."

How can she forgot?He was so sweet.

Tears started to form in her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

How can she forgave him? He cheated with her best friend.

"I actually believe in you.Krys, you're my best friend. I share secrets, problems, everything with you.You know how much I love him right? You know it from the start.You know that I've loved him since I was 16 years old.Why can't you tell me that you loved him too?If I know it from the start,I'll never accept to be his girlfriend."She shouts her heart out.This is too much to handle.

"If you were gonna be like this,why would you loved me from the start?I love you myungsoo-ah.I really do.I thought you do too." she faced her boyfriend.She looks in his eyes.It was full of regrets and hurt.But, she's the one whom they hurt the most.

"I'll be going so have a great life." She says as she walks away.

Now after 3 months of the incident,she's here again.In their garden.The wind flew swiftly through her hair.The weather is nice.You can watch birds flying in the sky while beautiful sunset going down.She unlock a necklace and touches her heart.She puts the necklace into the box and wrap up the box.

"You have to wear this necklace as long as I love you."

She can't wear it anymore.His heart changed.He doesn't love her anymore.

Suddenly, she heard a honk sound.She grabs her backpack and walks toward the taxi.

"The airport."

She got it.The scholarsip in singing.She was offered a place in a good university in USA.She should be happy but she felt empty.Beacuse He's the reason she starting singing in the first place.

"Your voice sound like an angel.Promise me you will never gave up singing."

Without her knowing,the reached the airport.She pays the taxi driver and check her ticket.

Till now,she still hopes that Myungsoo come.To tell her not to go.To tell her that he's still in love with her.To hug her.

But no. He's nowhere in sight.

"Miss,your ticket?"

She turn back around for the last time.

"Myungsoo-ah,I love you." She close her eyes and the airplane flew away.

~~~

" You know that she's leaving today right?" Sunggyu asks his friend.

He just nods.

He looks at the guitar he gave her.

"She left this and the box at our garden.She's moving on."

He face the floor and sigh.

"If I ever meet you again,I'll tell you."

~~~

"Myungsoo ah,she's back." A girl says to him.Only sadness written on the girl's face.

He stands up and walk through the door laving the girl alone, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry,Krystal but I still love her."

~~~

He went to their garden and saw a girl sitting there.She pats the girl shoulder and the girl look at him.

She smiles.The smile that he missed dearly.

She looks more beautiful now,her hair is long and curly,how he wished he can touch her hair gently and her lip,how he wished he can just kissed her.Right there.

"How have you been?"she asks.

"Good.You?"he sits beside her.

"Same.I stops singing though.I open a small bakery and my dream come true."she says looking at him.He looks at her confused.

She smiles again and hand him an envelope.

He opens it and he just can't believe his eyes.

You were invited to attend the wedding ceremony for

Miss Bae Su Ji and Mr Yang Yoseob.

His breathing stops and his world went blank.

"I always thought it will be you.I like being called Mrs.Kim." she chuckles.

"I have to go now.Make sure you come to the wedding."

with that she left.Myungsoo look up the sky and lets his tears wet the ground.

~~~~

"She looks like an angel." his best friend ,Sungyeol says.

"He's lucky."his other friend,Hoya says.

" He is. He's getting married with a beautiful,independent,loving and caring girl I've ever met."Sunggyu interrupt them.

Myungsoo just nods.She looks at her.She was talking to her guests.She looks drop dead gorgeous in the wedding dress.

Her soon-to-be husband hugs her wrist and a smile is formed on her lip.

"I do."

That words make Myungsoo heart ache.Now,it's really ends.There will never be another time.There's no more they.The girl is not his anymore.

"Su Ji-ah,I love you."he says as the crowd cheers for the newlyweds.

~~~

5 years later,

He puts down the guitar.Their guitar.He gave it to her as she's turning 17.

He's there in their garden on Christmas Eve,alone.

His hand touch the snow and he smile remembering their past.

"Oppa,it's snowing." the girl hug him and chuckles.

"Merry Christmas,Suzy."

~~

"Baby,here's your hot chocolate." Suzy hands him the cup.

"Thanks.I'm off to shower then we're ready to go for dinner."Yoseob kiss her forehead.

She smiles and went towards the windows and look out  the snow.

"Merry Christmas,Myungsoo"