CHAPTER ONE(FINAL)

GONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character: Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan

“Same place, same time… everything is same”

A car stopped in front of a classic mansion, a man open the car door and showing a blind man named Kim Himchan. The man help Himchan to walk inside the mansion while in the mansion there a man with his father named Bang Yongguk who is playing the piano but his loss of concentration when his saw Himchan through out the window but his hands still playing the piano until his father smack the table besides the piano with a cane.

Himchan take a side in front of the piano while Yongguk slowly turn his head around to see Himchan in other room though the glasses door. Himchan start playing the piano after practice for about minutes, his took a rest while Yongguk just finish his practice walk out the room while eating some candies, they walking opposite direction but Yongguk stop to look at Himchan face carefully, his trying to asked his father assistant but the assistant hold his soulder and asked Yongguk just go back to his room.

Every morning with same routin, Yongguk greet all the assistants politely then Yongguk walking to his practice when his arrived at his sit, his saw Himchan already there practicing his piano with his father, his father was screaming at Himchan because of Himchan mistake while playing the piano. Yongguk just look at Himchan playing while his father get out from the room then Yongguk saw Himchan jar that contain candies inside is fall down then Himchan bend down to pick up the candies, his hand touching the floor the searching the candies while Yongguk asking his assistant.

‘Hey Daehyun ahh, that man,are he blind?’ Yongguk asked the assistan while . The assistant look at Himchan and then show the silent sign, Yongguk pout.

Yongguk look around when his saw no one around there, his walk silently to Himchan practice room then take a sit beside Himchan.

‘Hai, my name is Yongguk’ Yongguk smile, Himchan show his small smile as respond.

‘Let me play you a song’ Yongguk playing the piano for Himchan while Himchan giggle softly.  Then Yongguk saw his father walking to Himchan practice room, his quickly hide behind the piano. Yongguk’s father saw Yongguk at Himchan practice room then his run to the Himchan room but when his arrived his only saw Himchan while Himchan smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter