Final

Our Love Story

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Jongin had been together for 2 years and a half now. Both of them now live together in a penthouse with a roof which is owned by Jongin and nothing seems to be more perfect than that, living together in a beautiful house in a beautiful place with the beautiful person you love the most. 

 

 

Fate brought Sehun and Jongin together 3 years ago when Jongin decided to continue staying in Stockholm after his parents decided to go back to Korea for their business. Being a pastry school student and also his passion for making pastries, he then decided to open his own bakery there. 

 


It was a rainy day when Jongin first met Sehun. The owner of the bakery was talking on the phone when someone walked in. Jongin looked up at the door to see a guy with a bouquet of flower and a paper in his arms and he glanced at the watch on his wrist. He was busy talking to his mom that he almost forgot the florist was supposed to send the flowers at that time. Jongin sent an apologetic smile at the florist and gestured him to take a seat since he’s still on the phone. After Jongin’s mom finally hung up the call, Jongin walked towards the florist and took a seat opposite him. He noticed that the guy in front of him wasn’t Chanyeol, Chanyeol usually delivered the flowers. The florist offered his hand and Jongin took it, the florist introduced himself as Sehun and Jongin thought he must have heard the name somewhere because it sounded very familiar. He took in the blue button down shirt the florist was wearing and suddenly he knew why that name sounded familiar. “Aren’t you the owner of Sweet Stems?” Jongin blurted out suddenly and the florist looked surprise for a moment but he nodded anyway. “Oh I’m sorry, I’m supposed to introduce myself. The name’s Jongin.” Jongin laughed and withdrew his hand, causing Sehun to chuckle too. Beautiful. That is the moment Jongin thought the florist looked beautiful, ethereal even, with the eyes like falling stars curved into crescents. Jongin didn’t realized he has been staring at the other until Sehun talked. “To answer your question earlier, yes, I’m the owner and Chanyeol is my employee. Oh and he took a leave today so I’m here for the delivery today.” Sehun explained with a small smile and Jongin nodded in understanding. Sehun then passed the flowers to Jongin, “Yellow roses right Mr Jongin?” Jongin looked at the pretty flowers and smiled, “Yes, it’s beautiful as usual. And please just call me Jongin.” Sehun smiled, taking in the look of adoration Jongin had when he looked at the flowers. “Would you like some coffee or tea?” Jongin looked up and asked with a small smile. “Coffee would be nice, thank you.” Jongin nodded and left, leaving Sehun wander around the bakery. 

 

 

“Here’s the coffee.” Sehun was back on his seat when Jongin appeared with two cups of coffees from the kitchen. “Thank you. I like you bakery by the way, it’s nice.” Sehun said before he took a sip. “Thank you, your flowers made it all better.” Jongin said and they both chuckled. The two of them spent a little time talking since there’s no customer coming in and it’s started to rain. Jongin thought Sehun’s a very nice person to talk to and the fact that both of them were Koreans made the whole conversation more comfortable. Jongin then learned that Sehun is the same age as him and Sehun lived in Stockholm longer than him. After talking to Sehun, Jongin suddenly didn’t missed Chanyeol that much and he secretly thanked the weather because it gave him more time to talk to Sehun. 

 

 

Jongin was arranging the flowers the next morning when he thought of Sehun. The florist was beautiful, just like the flowers and what more captivating is Sehun’s personality. His sweet yet playful self is what Jongin found it endearing and he definitely wanted to know him more. Jongin was a little disappointed when Chanyeol came delivering flowers the following day but he didn’t show it of course. Chanyeol stayed for a while as usual for ‘free coffee’ and Jongin was shocked by the question Chanyeol asked afterwards. Chanyeol asked him about how he felt about his boss and something about ideal type, the non-stop questions caught Jongin off guard. Jongin blushed deep red when Chanyeol asked is Sehun his ideal type and Jongin tried to ignore him as much as he could. Then, poor Chanyeol ended up outside the bakery when Jongin threatened him he’ll tell Sehun that Chanyeol is slacking off if he didn’t stop questioning. 

 

 


The threat worked for the following week as Chanyeol didn’t try to ask anything but Jongin wasn’t sure Chanyeol would hold it any longer. To Jongin’s luck, Sehun came delivering flowers the following Monday instead of Chanyeol. Jongin smiled so wide the moment he saw Sehun stepped in the bakery and Sehun looked happy too. Jongin put the flowers aside as they both sat down with a cup of hot coffee on the table. There was a moment of silence but a comfortable one, they just stared at each other but with a small smile on their faces. Sehun had his hands on the mug when Jongin looked at him, looking happy but a little nervous as well. Perfect. Jongin never felt so comfortable around someone, it just felt so right and everything felt perfect. Or maybe Sehun is perfect. Jongin was the first to start their conversation after taking his first sip of coffee. “I’m glad it’s you who came and not Chanyeol.” Jongin’s word made Sehun laughed and that moment, Jongin wished Sehun was the one who delivers the flower to him everyday, not a certain annoying giant. Sehun seemed to understand what Jongin meant, he chuckle and stated that as the owner of the florist, he’s too busy for the delivering job and Chanyeol did quite a good job at that. Jongin’s expression after that made Sehun smiled because he looked like a dejected puppy and Sehun liked it a little too much. 

 

 

Stories and jokes were shared after that and also the following weeks as Sehun would deliver flowers once a week. At first, Jongin thought Chanyeol was not feeling well again but Sehun delivering flowers on Monday somehow became a normal thing and Jongin was more than happy to welcome Sehun. He appreciated the times when Sehun went to the bakery and they always chat a little after that, and somehow, Jongin missed Sehun even more when it’s not Monday. Both of them would joke around and Sehun would laughed at every jokes Jongin made, especially jokes about how Jongin and his high school friends used to prank each other would made Sehun laughed louder. Jongin thought that Sehun’s laughter was cute, it’s like you just want to squeeze his cheeks and hear more of it kind of cute. Jongin adored how Sehun’s face and ears turned pink when he’s laughing, embarrassed and angry, he thought it’s cute and well, super cute. But of course, Jongin didn’t show it, he just stared at Sehun and smiled stupidly. Every time Sehun smiled, laughed, and even just Sehun stepping in the bakery made Jongin happy. 

 

 

Slowly, the only meeting once a week became twice a week, and then thrice a week. Apart from Sehun’s visit on Monday, Jongin went to visit Sehun at Sweet Stems during lunch break and they would have lunch together and sometimes Jongin would bring something there. The times they spent together were more than the times Chanyeol spent with Sehun and it made Chanyeol very jealous. So, the giant would sometimes joined them for lunch. 

 

 

It’s almost 6 months when Sehun and Jongin met. Jongin’s feeling for Sehun deepened day by day and Chanyeol could even notice the little sparks between them. He was beyond frustrated when none of them wanted to make a move so he decided to help a little. Jongin was caught off guard when Chanyeol appeared one evening before he closed the bakery. The taller insisted that they needed to talk and so, they ended up sitting face to face at a cafe together. Jongin was taking a bite of his pasta when Chanyeol said something that made him stopped and stared at him with wide eyes. “Seriously Jongin, you need to do something. It’s been almost 6 months since you met Sehun. Just confess already!” Chanyeol said a matter-of-factly as if it’s not a big deal. Jongin was surprised at first then he’s flabbergasted, he actually didn’t think Chanyeol would know his feelings for Sehun since the giant looked like he’s living in his own world all the time. But well, he actually knew. 

 

 

Jongin understood why Chanyeol looked so frustrated because who would not make a move towards the person they liked for 6 months? Of course, Jongin and Sehun would meet each other and have lunch together but there’s nothing more than that. Jongin likes Sehun so much, he never had the feeling he had then when he met Sehun but he never dated anyone before so he didn’t know what to do. After the talk with Chanyeol, Jongin decided to do something, he needed to do something to make Sehun his. 

 


It was 14th of June when Jongin showed up in Sweet Stems again after a week of not showing up at the florist. He didn’t stepped in the florist for lunch with Sehun a week because he was ‘too focus’ on his plan, his plan on ‘how to make Sehun his’. Everything was readied with the help of Chanyeol and what’s left was Jongin’s ‘speech of how much he like Sehun’. Thanks to Chanyeol, the flower bouquet was prepared and delivered to Jongin’s bakery without Sehun’s knowing. With a text from Chanyeol, Jongin headed to the Sweet Stems with the bouquet of flowers in his arms. 

 


Jongin would never forget how Sehun looked when he walked into the Sweet Stems that afternoon. He thought Sehun was already beautiful but he’s wrong, Sehun became more beautiful and even his surprised look was perfect to Jongin. “Jongin?” Sehun’s movements paused and his eyes went wide when he saw Jongin entered the florist with a bouquet of flowers. “Sehun.” Jongin gazed into Sehun’s eyes with a contented smile. When Sehun continued to stare at him without saying a word, his grasp on the flowers tightened and he tried to calm his thumping heart down. There’s a moment of long stares before Jongin started his speech. “Sehun, since the day I met you, the day when you appeared in my bakery with your most beautiful smile, I know I’ve fallen in love. I’ve never felt so much butterflies in my stomach before I met you and you’re the most beautiful person I’ve met, I love your eyes, your smile, your hair, your voice, everything about you made me fall in love again and again. I don’t know when my feelings for you became this strong but I just know I can’t seem to take you off my mind. I don’t know if you feel the same and you may not even feel the same but my feelings for you just keep growing each and everyday. I go the sleep everyday think about you and I wake up smiling just because I can see you. Sehun, you are special to me, only someone special can come inside my heart and stay, and it turned out to be you. So now, I want to keep you as a flower I’m in charge of looking after. Sehun, will you let me take care of you? Will you be my boyfriend?” 

 

 

Of all the reaction from Sehun Jongin expected, he didn’t expect a teary Sehun came wrapping his hands around him so tight that he afraid he might crushed the flowers. But still, he was happy. He remembered Sehun mumbled something like “Why you make me cry I look so ugly... And yes Jongin yes, I will be your boyfriend...” Jongin smiled like an idiot upon hearing that and he’s so happy that he finally made Sehun his. 

 

 


It feels like I’m walking in warm sunshine
To me, you are warm and cozy like a warm comforter
So I want to talk to you
Can you listen to me once?
I want to confess now
The first time I meet you
You were holding three roses
Smiling all the way towards Sinchon
My heart beats faster

 

 


Their little moment was interrupted by a coughing followed by a deep voice. “Sorry, I don’t really want to interrupt you guys but you guys are blocking the way and there’s a customer who wants to come in.” Different shades of red were blooming on their faces and Chanyeol could only laughed like a maniac. They were in the office behind the counter with Sehun still in Jongin’s embrace and the flowers too. Sehun’s tears finally stopped but he didn’t want to look up because he claimed that he looked too ugly and continued mumbling something into Jongin’s chest. “You’re so cheesy but romantic and I like it...” Jongin then chuckled and lifted Sehun’s head from his chest, handing him the flowers. Jongin would never forget Sehun’s face painted scarlet when he say thanks and the questioning stare he gave when he received his favorite flowers. 

 

 

Jongin then thanked Chanyeol for his big help about telling him Sehun’s favorite flower. 

 

 


Sehun thinks Jongin is the prefect boyfriend and Jongin thinks Sehun is the perfect boyfriend. Jongin is the caring, protective and loyal husband-material boyfriend who likes cuddling in bed but will still make Sehun breakfast every morning. Jongin always show unconditional love and support for Sehun, and he’s not good with words so he’d show his love by being there whenever Sehun needs him. For Sehun, that’s more than enough. Sometimes, they would go on casual date like any other couple; going to nice restaurants and coffees shops, watch the latest action and romance movies and when they’re both too lazy to go out, they’ll just spend all day cuddling. Really, to Sehun, Jongin is perfect. He appreciate the breakfast Jongin made every morning, the little surprises he gave on special occasions, the warm hugs he gave when he came back home after work and also the cute photos he took when Sehun’s not looking. Also, not to forget how patient Jongin is with him when he acts like a bratty kid and cuddles him when he’s feeling down. Words couldn’t describe how much Jongin meant to Sehun. 

 

 

For Jongin, Sehun is the surprisingly romantic boyfriend that will give him surprises and acts like a brat sometimes but actually is a soft little baby inside. Jongin never thought Sehun could be cute like a baby when he first met him but after few months together, he learned that Sehun is actually very cute on the inside (outside as well of course). Sehun would try to play cool but when Jongin showers him with love and affections, he’ll become a soft little baby. Jongin likes this side of him a little to much that’s why he always end up buying Sehun his favorite bubble tea when he acts all soft and cute. Although Jongin will give Sehun surprises sometimes but Sehun is the one who uses so much effort to make Jongin happy. For example, Jongin remembers how he woke up to a very buttery and sweet smell that morning on his birthday and was greeted by a very excited looking Sehun dragging him to the balcony. There, on the round wooden table, placed two plates of pancakes and two cups of coffees. Jongin was too shocked to form any words as Sehun guided him to sit down. “Happy Birthday Jongin” was the first word Sehun said and a kiss on the cheek was what that made Jongin made sure that that’s not a dream. He was so touched when he saw the perfectly made pancakes on the table because Oh Sehun doesn’t know how to cook other meals other than instant noodles and fried eggs and Sehun would never wake early just to make breakfast. 

 

 

Besides the breakfast surprise, Sehun also prepared a gift. Sehun handed Jongin a box and when he opened, he saw a pair of running shoes and a piece of paper on it. 

 

 

Because you’ve been running through my mind since the first day I met you. 

 


That was what written on the paper and Jongin couldn’t help but laughed. “Hun, that’s so cheesy!” The moment the words came out from Jongin, Sehun’s smiled turned into a pout and Jongin laughed harder at that. “You know I love it right? Your present and your cheesiness. Thanks Hun, I love you.” And that’s all it took to make Sehun smiled, cheeks turning pink and back to a soft little baby again. A kiss on the lips and a soft ‘I love you too’ from Sehun was more than perfect for the birthday surprise.

 

 

 


The End.

Finally I finished it, sorry if I took too long.

Too much cheesiness lol haha

 

PS: Do you guys want a sequel? I alr had an idea for that ;) 

       If yes, please let me know :) 

<3