Heartbeats

Lustful Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Time**

Eunhyuk just nodded and kept staring at my legs. After the teacher finished introducing me, she pointed me to a seat RIGHT NEXT TO EUNHYUK. Ah so relieved I sigh happily to myself. When I toke my seat next to him his buddies all whispers 'damn legs'. 

"Hey my name is Eunhyuk" and right at that moment my heart skipped a beat. 
*
*
*
Donghae POV**

'Hey my name is Eunhyuk'. What the heck am I going to say back? Huh?. 

"Are you alive or you can't speak because you're overwhelmed by my handsomeness?". Asked Eunhyuk, with a big damn smirks on his faces. And yes, that was one thing I was think; but since I didn't wanted him to know that I said. "Yeah right. You wish" and at that moment, the entire classroom all said together "ooh snap. She told you". 

Putting on a serious face, I smirk back at Eunhyuk. Funny, my face showed different emotion...while my heart was panicking. 

"Ah. Playing hard to get I see? Don't worry baby, you'll be mine soon" said Eunhyuk with a evil god damn y smirk. 'So hot'. 

"Good luck with that because all this...is not yours" I simply said as I pointed from my head to toe. Giving me that look again, but this time challenging and said "we'll see".
*
*
*
Eunhyuk POV(ah finally^_^)

"Hey Eunhyuk, that new girl is really hot right?" Zelo asked with a playful smirk. "Stop that Zelo. Don't talk about other girls when you have me?" Jongup pouted. "Of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter