Chapter 04

So Into You

Jiyeon is in Jieun's room who just finish taking a bath. "Next time don't drink too much if you can't handle it." she said while combing her cousin's hair.

Jieun sighs and nods as an answer.

"Is he still downstairs?" she mumbled to herself but loud enough for Jieun to hear.

"Nugu? Myungsoo?"

"E-Eo?"

"Yes, he's still downstairs. You haven't met him right? Come, I'll introduce you to him." Jieun stood up and pulled her.

Jiyeon widen her eyes. "N-No, it's okay. Oppa and Sungjong already introduce him to me."

"Eo, is that so?"

Jiyeon nods her head quickly. She secretly sighed in relief, she doesn't want to face Myungsoo again because she's embarass by accusing and hitting him awhile ago. She haven't apologize yet. He didn't told her cousins about her punching and kicking him.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, have you eaten? Me, I haven't, I'm so hungry. Let's eat." Jieun didn't let her answer and just dragged Jiyeon out of her room. But before they could completely get out, Jieun's phone rang.

"It's mom. Sungyeol oppa must have told her about me getting drunk last night. Ugh, seriously! Jiyeonie, I'll just talk to mom. You go downstairs first. Can you cook a hang over soup for me? Please?" stares at Jiyeon with puppy eyes.

"Huh? Ahh yeah sure."

"Thanks, Ji. Yoboseyo. Neh omma..."

Jiyeon took a deep breath before going down the stairs. She saw Myungsoo with Sungyeol and Sungjong at the living room watching tv. Their eyes met for a second before she avoided his stare and went straight to the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How come your cousin is cute when you two are not?" actually he wants to use the word 'y' or 'hot' specially he saw her wearing a knee length pajama showing her long and milky white perfectly shape legs. He's not a ert or something, it's just a typical male reaction seeing a beautiful girl infront of him.

"Of course we're not cute. We're handsome, hyeong."

"Yep, that's right. Baby bro."

"Aish. Don't call me baby. I'm not a baby." Sungjong looks at his brother while gritting his teeth.

Myungsoo laughs at the two brothers who kept on teasing each other. "I never see her going to our school?"

He, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Jieun have been attending the same school since middle school together with their friends Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya. They call their group Infinite. The seven of them are soccer players back in their high school days, the five of them are in college already, he'll be too 3 days from now together with Sungjong and Jieun.

"She attended an all girls school, that's why."

"She looks cold and tough, isn't she?" ask Sungyeol which almost made him agree involuntarily. "She had a past, her father left her and her mom for another woman. Then there was this one guy whom she almost dated broke her heart, she overheard him talking to his friend that this guy is just hanging out with her because of a stupid bet since then she never let other boys be close to her."

"Ani. Jiyeon noona said she still make friends with boys but she would never go out on a date again. I wonder if she's serious about that. She's pretty and I don't want her living in fear that all the boys are the same as that guy. I want her to be happy and have a guy who will truly love her."

"Yeah, she's really pretty..." Myungsoo mumbled dreamily to himself. He cleared his throat. "That must have been hard for her. The guy who played with her feelings is so stupid. Didn't he realize how lucky he is to have her?"

"Waaa. What's with your reaction, Myung?"

"H-Huh? Ah I just got carried away with the story of her life." he laugh nervously. "You said her full name is Park Jiyeon, weren't you two and Jieun are Lee's? How did she became your cousin?"

"Does she have to be a Lee to be our cousin?" Sungyeol ask sarcastically, Myungsoo glared at him. "Our father, Jieun's father and Jiyeon's mother are siblings."

And before he could ask more about Jiyeon. Jieun came running down the stairs while giving Sungyeol death glare.

"Oppa! Did you tell my mom about me getting drunk?!"

For a moment, Myungsoo forgot about his feelings towards Jieun. But now that he saw Jieun again, he tried to focus on her. This is Jieun. His long time crush. His love (or maybe not). He should only be thinking about Jieun and not Jiyeon. ('Jieun, Jieun, Jieun, Jieun, Jiyeon, Jiyeon, Jiyeon? Damn, why can't I stop thinking about Jiyeon? I only met her once. This is not good. Jieun is the one for me.')

"Yes, I did."

"Aiiiish! Why'd you do that?"

"She called me last night and ask about If you were home or somewhere cause you're not picking up your phone, she's worried. And since I'm not a good liar. I told her everything."

Jieun stomped her foot. "You should've told her that I fell asleep early or that my phone battery is empty or something. She scolded me big time! And now I'm being grounded. Oh well she can't do that since she and dad are in US." gives Sungyeol a warning look. "And don't you even think about grounding me."

"Why not? I'm the eldest here."

"This is my house!"

"Not really. It's Uncle and Auntie's house."

"Urgh!"

Sungyeol stuck out his tongue. Sungjong laughs at the two.

"Why are you laughing? You think this is funny?"

Sungjong bit his lips while shooking his head.

"I'll think about it on one condition."

"What?"

"Do some aegyo." Sungyeol said while smirking devilishly.

"Seriously?!"

"Yes. Do it like this.." Sungyeol shows some hand gesture. "..while saying 'Oppppaaa, pleeeaaasssee don't. Bbuing bbuing' like that."

Jieun gave Sungyeol are-you-ing-kidding-me look then looks at Myungsoo and Sungjong like she's asking for help. But the two just look away with a grin on their face.

Jieun who have no choice. "Oppa, please don't. Bbuing bbuing!"

The three were holding their laugh as Jieun is getting more annoyed.

"Jieun-ah, doing an aegyo is not like that. Do it again without looking at me with your death glares."

Jieun is mentally murdering Sungyeol and mentally cursing the two who were watching while trying to hold their laugh.

"Oppaa, pleassee don't. Bbuing bbuinngg."

"Eii. You remove that scary look but you're grinding your teeth. Do it again. Make it sweet and cute or else..."

Jieun clench her fist tightly and sighs annoyingly then she smiled sweetly. "Opppaaa, pleaassseeeee don't. Bbuing bbuiiinnngggg."

The three burst out laughing. Since Jieun can't stay mad with her cousin for so long, she laughed with them.