Chapter 17

So Into You

"Oh, there you are." says the voice behind them. The two get away from each other in an instant. "I've been looking for the two of you everywhere."

Jiyeon cleared while Myungsoo rubbed his nape, feeling awkward. "Waeyo, Halmeoni?" ask Jiyeon, not daring to turn and have an eye contact with Myungsoo.

"Come with me. I want to take photo of you both before you go home." And before the two could react, Halmeoni dragged them out of the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, why you two seem awkward with each other? Did you two fight?"

"Neh? A-Aniyo, Halmeoni."

"Then, Myungsoo-yah, stand beside my Jiyeonie. You shouldn't be standing 1 meter apart." says Halmeoni and brought up the camera.

Myungsoo obeyed Halmeoni and stood beside Jiyeon, then they both smiled awkwardly at the camera.

Halmeoni shook her heard while looking at the shot. "Can you two please be romantic. Myungsoo-yah, try back hugging Jiyeon and please don't smile awkwardly, you two look like you're not a couple."

The two nervously smiled then followed Halmeoni. Myungsoo stood behind Jiyeon and back hug her, she gasped lightly when he wrap his arms around her waist and rest his chin on her shoulders making her heartbeat go crazy. Myungsoo held her hand and squeeze it lightly, the gesture calmed her as she was feeling uncomfortable and uneasy. The two smiled sweetly at the camera.

"Good. I like it. And now for the last..." Halmeoni dragged them again towards the gazebo at the middle of the garden. It is surrounded with flowers and hanging lanterns which made the place romantic. "Go inside it." Halmeoni pushed them inside the gazebo. "And now, for the last photo. Kiss."

"NEH?!" The two said in unison with their eyeballs look like about to fall out any second.

"Come on, the place is so romantic."

Jiyeon bit her lower lip. "Halmeoni..."

"I know you two have been doing it so there's no need to be shy."

Jiyeon blushed madly while Myungsoo rubbed his nape, Halmeoni must have seen their almost kissing scene awhile ago.

"A simple peck will do. Go on, let's get this over and done so you could go home already since it's getting late."

Myungsoo turns and look at Jiyeon who still looking down on her feet. "Babe?"

Jiyeon looked up at him. She didn't have a choice, did she? She'll look stupid to said no and Halmeoni will learn that they're not a real couple. Will she do it? But she had never been kissed and Myungsoo is not her real boyfriend. ('But you like him already, don't you?') He had a pair of kissable lips. She was sure that every girl would want to be kissed by him.

"O-Okay, let's d-do it. Halmeoni won't stop until we do it anyway." ('Ahh! My heart is beating so fast. OMG. OMG. Now, it's really going to happen. Gosh, I'm close to hyperventilating.')

Myungsoo look at her intently before pulling her closer to him, he held her chin and made her look up to his eyes then he smiled lovingly at her before leaning down his face and claiming her lips into a mind numbing kiss.

Unconciously, she snake her arms on his neck while he pulled her more closer to him by wrapping his arms around her waist. She felt the urge to respond to make him feel she liked his kiss. Since it is her first time, she just followed the way he moved his lips on hers.

"DONE! IT'S PERFECT!" Halmeoni purposely raises her voice to get their attention that made them pulled away from each other. "I just ask for a simple peck not to make out infront of me...aigoo...kids these days, jinjja...aigoo, aigoo..."Β Halmeoni said while shooking her head.

Halmeoni said something but she didn't understand it, she was just staring into nothingness like an idiot.

"Let's go, babe. You're Halmeoni says I shall bring you home now."

"Huh?" she mumbled, still stunned from what had just happened.

Myungsoo smiled sweetly at her and held her hand. "Gaja."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here we are, babe. First stop, Amusement park." says Myungsoo while holding Jiyeon's hand.

"Ehhh? Why amusement park? To whom are we going to pretend?" she ask while looking around.

"To the first question, It's been so long since I go here. And to the last question, to all of the people who are here."

Her eyes grew wider in shock. "What?"

He grinned. "I just want to continue my happiness last night." he squeeze her hand.

When was the last time she went to this kind of places too? Probably when she was in middle school, when her family is still complete, when her father hasn't left them for somebody else. Oh well, that's all in the past now.

"Well, what can I say. Chukahae."

"For?"

"You've been asking me out on a date for how many times and at last you finally succeeded. I just notice it now."

He smirk. "Yeah, I never thought this day would come but here you are, with me. It's a dream come true."

"Was I really that rude towards you?"

"No, no. I understand why. I must've been really annoying for always bothering and teasing you. Thank you for coming with me today." he said while looking at her intently.

('Those eyes. You're making me melt. Oh my god! I can't breathe! My heart is beating too fast.') "Don't mention it. You helped me yesterday so I should be the one saying thank you." she tilted her head and smiled sweetly at him. "Thank you, Myungsoo-yah."

He was stunned by the smile she gave at him. ('How I wish to see that smile everyday and how I wish that you are really mine.') He smiled back. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Can you call me oppa again? Like yesterday."

She nodded her head shyly.

His smile got bigger. "Let's go, babe?"

"Neh, oppa. Let's go, go, go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. They kissed 😍😘

Hope you like this chapter. 😊