Chapter 02

So Into You

Jiyeon yawns as she stretches her arms. The class will start 3 days from now. She's kinda excited but frustrated as she thought that 4 years from now, her student life is over and she'll have to work for the rest of her life. How great! 13 years of suffering from school is not enough then after you graduated from college you have to work until you die? Where the hell is the justice here, universe?!

She got down and make her bed while still thinking how cruel and injustice a person's life is. Without bothering to put on a robe, she's only wearing a knee length pajama top, she went to the bathroom only to be frozen at her room doorway.

A guy, a very handsome guy for that matter, wearing an all black clothes, shoes and cap is at the front of her room while holding the doorknob of her room door. She gasped lightly while looking at his handsome face. Her heartbeat went crazily fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo woke up. He rubbed his eyes and look around the room, this is not his room. It must be Sungyeol's. He tried to remember what happened last night but his head ache, damn hang over, Sungyeol must've brought him in this room. Speaking of Sungyeol, where the hell is he?

"I'll just wash up before I go and check Jieun." he said to himself while walking out of the room. Myungsoo is not that familiar inside Jieun's house (yes, it's Jieun's house, Sungyeol and Sungjong just moved there as Jieun's parents went to the states, so the two decided to live with their cousin) he doesn't know where the bathroom is in the 2nd floor, blame Sungyeol who's doing his business in the bathroom downstairs, there are 3 rooms, the first room is Jieun's room from what he recall last night and now he's facing the second.

"This must be it." he mumbles to himself and held the doorknob but somebody opened it from the inside. He held his breath as he saw a beautiful figure infront of him. Long and wavy brown hair, huge eyes, pointy nose, pink lips and milky white skin there's no doubt that this girl standing infront of him is a goddess.... eventhough she's only wearing a teddy pajama top.

Their eyes met. His heart is beating loud and fast. For a second they were just staring at each other. Her eyes grew wider as his lips formed a smile.

('Wow. She's alot better than a hang over soup and medicine. My hang over is just pffft. Gone.') "Hi."