Chapter 14

So Into You

"You heard me right. It's you whom I really like. Yes, I did like Jieun but that was before I met you. The moment I laid my eyes on you, you captured my heart in an instant." he confess while patting his chest to stress the point.

She frown. "If you think that you could get me with those cheesy ing lines then think again." she said then turned around to leave him but before she could get out he spoke.

"What do I need to do to make you agree to go on a date with me?"

"Nothing. Just get the hell out of my sight!" and with that she continued walking out leaving him alone and went upstairs slamming her room door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon covered her head using the pillow as her phone kept on ringing. She groaned in frustration then answered it without bothering to see who it is. "Yeoboseyo?" she answered in a sleepy tone.

"Eo, Jiyeon-ah. It's me your halmeoni. How are you doing?"

As she heard the word 'halmeoni' she woke up in an instant. "Halmeoniiiiii... I'm doing fine, halmeoni. How are you? Have you been eating well? I miss you so much, halmeoni..."

Halmeoni laughs. "I'm doing fine too. Yes, I'm eating well and I miss you, too. How's your study?"

"It's okay. Since I'm smart like you, it's not that hard kekeke."

Halmeoni laugh again. "Ji, can you visit me this coming weekend?"

"Gureom, Halmeoni. It's your birthday so I'll definitely come."

"That's great. There's someone I want you to meet. Are you currently dating someone, Ji?"

Jiyeon widen her eyes. "Neh?"

Halmeoni didn't waited for her reply and just continued. "Anyway, this someone I'm going to introduce to you is a nice kid. I know his parents." Halmeoni kept on talking and praising this 'someone'.

She face-palmed when she learned that her Halmeoni's arranging a blind date for her. Her Halmeoni's back at it again, the three guys that her Halmeoni's introduce to her before, well she doesn't want to meet them again (The first guy that she met, he's kind of a ert no he's really a ert because he kept on looking at her legs and her cleavage which is slightly shown by her loose shirt. The second, he's kind and handsome but he's girly than her, yes, he's a gay, how did she know? He's always asking about her cousin Sungyeol whom she talk through FaceTime that time and the third one well, he's fun to be with but there's this one thing that he did that made her stop seeing him, they were walking at the park that time and laughing loudly when suddenly he releases a very horrible, terrible and awfully bad obnoxious gas. And take note, he's fart make her stomach upset that she almost puke and loss conciousness, thankfully she didn't, the worst part of it all he acted like nothing happened.) so she decided to lie.

"Mianhaeyo, Halmeoni. But I already have a boyfriend."

"Is that so?"

She bit her lower lip, feeling guilty for lying. "Neh... Halmeoni~ I have to go and get ready for school."

"Eo? Okay. Okay. Bring your boyfriend with you when you come here. I want to meet him."

"Neh?" she gulped. "Eo...Uh..I don't think he can come. He's kind of busy, yeah, he's busy, Halmeoni."

"Oh, come on, Ji. Bring him with you or I will be sad."

"But--" "Goodbye, Jiyeon-ah. See you this weekend."

"Yeob-- Yeoboseyo? Halmeoni?" she look at her phone. Her Halmeoni already ended the call. She pulled her hair. "Eotteohke? I'm gonna have to bring a boyfriend at Halmeoni's birthday. Ugh! Why the hell did I lie anyway? Aish! Shall I ask someone to pretend to be my boyfriend for a day? But who?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha lol. Poor Jiyeonie, I don't wanna meet those guys too. Anyway do you guys think that she's going to bring a fake boyfriend on her halmeoni's bday...and who?