Kyungsoo hyung

Kyungsoo hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It will be a lie if you never had a crush before. At least, once in your whole life, you will be crushing on someone even he was just another customer at the same restaurant you dine in.

Well, similar to Oh Sehun. He has been crushing on someone for a long time. It started when he entered a middle school at the outskirt of Incheon town.

His crush was so petite, tidy and almost reached the nerd level. His crush wore a semi round-shaped spectacle with short short hair nearly the same as a military style. 

Urm, Oh Sehun's crush is not a girl but a guy instead. A senior one, no, two year above him. That senior was supposed to be one year older that him but according to Korean age system, his crush was in 3rd year while Oh Sehun, himself was a first year student.

This milky guy has been following the senior updates since he saw him at the school sports day. That senior was just a waterboy on that school event. Meanwhile. Sehun was the school and sport house athlete. Blessed his long legs and healthy body, he was an ace for Red house.

Sehun almost jumped in joy when he won the gold medal for 200 meter category. His victory was celebrated with his fellow house member.

After he walked back to their house tent, he saw this guy was arranging the isotonic drinks for the house atletes.

His small figure made Sehun wanted to go and help him lift those heavy cartons of drinks.

Sehun almost went to this petite guy before Jongin, his one year older senior shoved a drink to his chest.

"Congrats, bro!" Jongin wished.

Sehun smiled and replied, "Thanks Kai."

His intention to approach that cute senior got halted after he found out the boy already gone from the drinks corner.

"Hey, Kai." he nudged his fellow house atlete who stood behind him.

"What?" questioned the same age guy but different level of year.

"You know the water boy for our house?"

"Who? Ahh, Kyungsoo hyung?"

"Hyung?" Sehun eyes bulged.

"Yeah, he is a hyung. He has been take care of our drinks and injuries since last year I guess." Jongin took a sip of his drink.

In fact, Oh Sehun thought his crush was in the same year as him. This Kyungsoo hyung was...cute?

 

 

That's how Oh Sehun saw his male crush for the first time.

 

 

 

Talked about their first encounter, Sehun sighed in front of the result board when he saw his ranking.

Number 132 out of 265 first year students. That was the worst rank ever he ever got. Sehun used to be the top 50 students with the pointer above 3.500. Since Sehun was too occupied with his sport competition, he didn't manage his time wisely.

"Bad day?"

Sehun didn't turn to the voice but looked at his shoes instead. Like it was the most interesting thing to see.

"Uh huh."

"Don't be. It just a matter of numbers. They can increase in pointer, lower in rank. You can be on the top if you do hard work." the voice said like studying is the simplest thing to do in the world.

"Easy said."

"Yeah, easy said. But you know yourself." the voice added.
Sehun still didn't look at the boy who was talking to him. He knew the stranger was a guy based on his shoes and his deep voice.

"I know you can."

Sehun turned to guy so he can scold him for believing him too much but he lost his words when he saw his crush instead.

 


Kyungsoo.

 


"I..I..uhh..why?"


"Why I say you can?" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Because I know you can. You're one the best school athletes who has ability and brain. Well, to see you in this close, I admit that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter