Forgive Me

Secret Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

 

I followed Mina without her knowing, she’s crying while walking and all the people who can see her are looking to her. I tried calling her but she turned off her phone. I keep watching her and after 30 minutes of walking she finally arrived at her house. I hid at the back of the tree while watching her opening her door. She’s still crying. I want to hug her and comfort her but I am the reason why she’s crying because she caught me kissing Nayeon.

 

“I’m such an idiot! I hurt my Mina, my Mina who supported me all the way, and my Mina who make my heart flutter. But now I lost it, because of my previous feeling towards Nayeon. I like Nayeon since then but after hearing her explanations and sacrifice for coming back her I want to take care of her but how about my Mina?

“Aisssshhh!!”, I hit my head while thinking in this complicated situation. I walk back on my home so I can think more on what how to solve this big mess that I made.

When I reached home, I see Nayeon who’s still there and she’s  waiting for me.

 

“Did she talk to you?”, she asked as soon as she saw me approaching my house

“No she’s not I just followed her”, I said (Why am I explaining myself to her?)

“Your face is still red, there’s a hand mark. She slapped you really hard. I’m sorry about this Chaeyoung”, she said as she holding my face.

“No it’s not your fault. It’s my fault. By the way where’s your home? I will walk you.”, I asked her then suddenly I heard growling sound from her stomach

“Oooops!”, she said as she hold her stomach

“Follow me!”, I said as I dragged her in my house and I prepared food for her. I prepared a sandwich with hotdog on it since I don’t have any meat in my refrigerator.

“Here eat this”, I gave her the sandwich and a bottle of juice

“Thank you Chaeyoung-ah”, she gave me her bright smile which I really missed the most and I just watched her eating her food. She’s eating cutely, I keep on giggling while watching her.

“What’s funny?”, she said as she eat the final bite of her sandwich.

“No nothing’s funny. Are you full now?”,  I said

“Yes thank you Chaeyoung-ah. It’s already late. I need to go home now. I’m really sorry to what happened earlier. Hopefully you can fix your problem with your girlfriend.”, she said as she bowed on me

 

“Let me walk you home.”, I said as I follow her leaving my house when we are about to walk away from the house I saw Somi on her way back home and it’s already 11PM.

“Hey Jeon Somi where did you go?! It’s already late. I thought you are already sleeping in your room”, I nagged Somi as she looking who’s the girl beside me.

“Nayeon is that you?”, she said as she ignored my nagging and keep looking to Nayeon from head to toe.

“Yes Somi. It is me Nayeon”, Nayeon said

“Waaaa Nayeon! I almost not recognize you! You really pretty now! And you are blooming.”, Somi said as she hugged Nayeon. After she hugged Nayeon she saw a hand mark on my face.

“Is that a hand mark? Did someone slap you? Or Nayeon slapped you?”, Somi said as she pointing my red face.

“No, Mina did this. And stop your question I need to send Nayeon in her house. Wanna join?”, I said

“Yes! Yes”, Somi linked her hand to Nayeon and they are talking like they missed each other.

 

We are already inside the cab and Somi and Nayeon are still talking, I was seating in the front beside the driver and they are seating at the back. I’m just listening to their conversation and I’m not in the mood to join them since I have been thinking a lot on how I will approach Mina. I keep looking on my phone, and trying to call Mina but still her phone is off.

It’s already 11:45PM when we arrived to Nayeon’s house. It’s a little far from my house.

“Thank you Somi and Chaeyoung for taking me home.”, she said as she bowed on us after we saw her inside her house we left immediately.

 

“Mind to explain what happened earlier? Why Mina slapped you?”, Somi asked while we are inside the cab and we are both seating at the back.

“She saw me kissing Nayeon.”, I said as I still trying to call Mina’s number

“OMG!! That’s a big problem! I can’t help you with that hopefully you can fix it.”, Somi said as she’s shaking her head in disbelief

 

I keep on calling Mina as soon as we arrived my house but her phone is still off. I immediately put some ice pack on my face to remove the swollen and hopefully it will back to normal tomorrow. It was 3AM and I’m still trying to call Mina’s phone and I didn’t notice that I fell asleep.

 

*RINNNNGG*** RIIINNNGGG***

 

The sound of my alarm is echoing in my room and it’s already 7AM, and I woke up on that. My face is now fine the ice pack is effective to cure for swollen face. I started preparing for my school but I’m preparing very slowly since I’m still sleepy I only sleep for 4hrs. I left my house around 8AM enough time for my 9AM class since my school is walking distance from my house.

I arrived in the school around 8:30AM, I immediately went to my classroom. I saw SaTzu and Dahmo couple are already there they waved on my and I waved back and I seat immediately on my table.

I lowered my head as soon as I seated since I’m really sleepy after a minute I heard the name of Mina.

 

“Mina you are the last one who arrived among us 6!”, Dahyun shouted

 

I heard it, I want to lift my head to see her but I don’t want. I don’t know how I will face her after on what happened last night. The teacher arrived I am just listening to her I can’t take a glance to my Mina since she’s seating 2 rows away from me. I keep on trying to steal a glance but I’m always failed.

Finally the bell rang it’s lunch time! My classmates are standing one by one and now I can finally see my Mina. She tied her hair sideward and she looks beautiful on it.

 

“Let’s go.”, Tzuyu said as she dragged me.

 

Me, Tzuyu and Sana are walking together and Mina, Dahyun and Momo are walking infront of us. I am just watching Mina who’s talking to Dahyun and Momo happily. We arrived at the cafeteria.

 

“Chaeyoung, Mina please find a table for us we will be the one who will order”, Momo said and thanks to Momo I think she noticed our cold atmosphere that’s why she assigned us in finding a table. Usually it’s SaTzu couple who’s looking for table but now it’s us.

“Okay.”, I said.

 

We are looking for vacant table, without talking. She found an e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter