You're My Girlfriend, Not His

You're My Boyfriend, Not Him

It was a warm and humid Saturday afternoon when Momo decided to head over to the apartment her best friend and boyfriend shared together.

Hoseok and Yoongi were almost everything to Momo. She had moved to South Korea when she just turned 20 and moving from Japan to South Korea was a big shock, taking her a long time to get settled in. It wasn't until nearly six months after moving into an apartment complex a few blocks down that she nearly was hit by Yoongi in his car. Yoongi had apologized and offered to get her some coffee to make up for the almost accident. After that, the two became friends and Momo had developed a crush on him. After almost a year of living in South Korea and going to college there, Momo had become closer to Yoongi and the two were practically best friends.

She got to meet almost all of his friends, except for Hoseok of course. It was shortly after her one year of being Korea that Momo confessed to Yoongi. However, Yoongi didn't feel the same and he rejected her, breaking her heart in the process. For about a month, Momo wouldn't speak to Yoongi and was almost constantly crying. Yoongi felt horrible and he didn't want her to hurt anymore. In one last attempt to save their friendship, Yoongi introduced Momo to Hoseok. Hoseok, not even ten minutes after meeting her, was able to make the girl smile again. After that Yoongi saw a relationship beginning to blossom and soon enough he had gotten his best friend back who was now happily dating Hoseok.

Anyways, Momo made her way out of the elevator in the large apartment building and walked over to Apartment 223. With one knock, the door was opened to reveal Yoongi with some messed up hair. "You seriously need to stop falling asleep at your desk, Yoongi." Momo sighed reaching up to fix the half-awake boy's messy hair.

"Oh, babe, you're here!" Hoseok said from behind Yoongi, whom was busy failing trying to cook a nice early dinner. "Hoseok, you're going to burn the whole kitchen down! Stop what your are doing and eat the food I brought for us all." Momo said with a grin. Hoseok was a great boyfriend, but not so much of a great cook.

Momo sat the takeout bags on the table before suddenly being hugged from behind. It wasn't her boyfriend however, but her best friend Yoongi. Momo lightly blushed in initial shock before slowly removing Yoongi's arms after her boyfriend appeared to be getting upset.

"Thanks Momo, you're the best." Yoongi said in a low voice before patting Momo on the head. She was honestly confused at Yoongi behavior but wasn't going to complain, at least he was in a good mood. "Yeah, thanks, babe." Hoseok said emphasizing the word "babe" as if to mark his territory, well Momo as his only. Momo ignored it and began to open the boxes of jajangmyun or black bean noodles she had gotten for them all.

Along with the jajangmyun was some chicken and bottles of soju. Everyone began to dig in and eat their own separate bowls of food. "Babe, you got-"

Before Hoseok could even get the words out Yoongi had reached across and grabbed by Momo by her chin, pulling her close to his face where he wiped off the sauce from the corner of with his thumb. "A-Ah, thanks.." Momo said awkwardly before removing his hand and going back to her meal.

At this point, Hoseok almost fuming. He was really get sick of Yoongi flirting and touching his girlfriend, he knew they were friends but this didn't seem to be a normal occurence to him. Whatever the case, Hoseok didn't want to say anything yet, mostly in fear of hurting Momo's feelings.

After finishing their meals, the trio began to drink the rest of the soju, making Hoseok get a little buzzed. "Well I better get going, it almost 9." Momo said looking out to see the sun had already gone down. "I'll take you home, you look a little buzzed." Yoongi said before wrapping an arm around Momo's waist in order to guide outside to his car, she was a bit wobbly afterall.

Then suddenly, Hoseok jumped and shoved Yoongi away from Momo causing her to fall to her knees. "Stop touching my girlfriend!" Hoseok yelled angry. Momo stared at Hoseok in absolute shock while smiled at him sarcastically.

"And if I don't? What will you do about it?" Yoongi asked making Momo blush. What the hell was going on and what was Yoongi exactly thinking right now? Momo knew Yoongi didn't like her like that, so why was he acting this way?

"I-I," Hoseok mumbled, he honestly didn't know what he would do. Instead her released his grip on Yoongi's collar before lowering his head. "Why didn't you stop him, I'm your boyfriend aren't I?" Hoseok asked looking at Momo with hurt eyes.

"I-" Momo tried to say before Hoseok cut her off. "Forget it, it was always him, wasn't it? I should've known better.." Hoseok said before sulking off to his room slamming his door loudly. 

Momo stared in the direction of Hoseok's bedroom with hurt and tearful eyes before turning to Yoongi in anger and confusion. "Why did you do that? You rejected me before and now you're acting like you like me, don't play with my feelings!" Momo yelled with tears running down her face.

Yoongi stared at Momo in total shock, he'd never seen her this angry before. "I don't know what the hell is going through your head, but you had your chance before, Hoseok is the one I love so much!" Momo yelled, almost in pain as she clutched her chest tightly.

"I, I just wanted to see what he would do, I wanted to make sure he was going to fight for your love at all costs, I didn't know this would happen, I'm so sorry, Momo. I didn't mean to do all of this." Yoongi said as he helped Momo up, before being roughly pushed away.

"You idiot! Of course he would, we were happy and now he practically hates me because of your stupid test! I love him, why did you do that?" Momo sobbed loudly before throwing a couch pillow at Yoongi in anger.

Before Yoongi could even say anything, Hoseok rushed out of his room, having heard everything, and hugged Momo tightly. "I'm so sorry, baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that it was just him, I love you so much too, please forgive me for being stupid." Hoseok said, crying himself now as he held his sobbing girlfriend.

Yoongi sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Of course I forgive you, idiot, I love you so much too!" Momo cried back clinging to Hoseok.

Hoseok turned around and faced Yoongi with a glare. "I get what you were doing, but don't do that ever again!" Hoseok yelled with a pout. "Yeah, yeah, I get it, I'm sorry..." Yoongi sighed feeling dejected a little.

All he wanted to do was see if Hoseok was going to hold on to Momo, instead he began public enemy number one. But, to be honest, Yoongi didn't mind because Hoseok proved him right. He came back for Momo after hearing her cry, despite being so angry. That was all Yoongi needed to know they were a good match for sure.