Chapter 3: MJ's fight

Fighting Spree

I am back ;) Hopefully i wasn’t gone for too long, because i know how much y’all love this.

 

Sanha’s POV

 

It was dead silent in the room, Rocky hasn’t looked up since He and Moonbin saw each other eye to eye. Moonbin and Rocky getting into a fight is pure hell, they were best friends ever since childhood! No one expected this to happen at all!

 

Flashback

 

MJ-hyung, Rocky-hyung, Moonbin-hyung and I were meeting up for ‘Operation Eunwoo’. ‘Operation Eunwoo’ Is a surprise birthday party! We were meeting up in Rocky’s house to plan up the party, but the party itself takes place in mine.

I was walking towards Rocky’s house, and noticed that the door was open. I stopped walking and I swear my heart skipped a beat. ‘Did they get robbed?’ Seconds after that thought I heard yelling from Rocky’s household. I dashed forward running towards the open door. I stopped at the front of the door, after noticing that it was just MJ and Rocky arguing...Arguing?! Ohhhhh no! I have to make them stop before Moonbin comes! I ran in between them with my arms wide out.

“Stop arguing! We’re all friends right?!” I yelled.

Before I could even open my mouth to speak again, MJ pushed me aside. I fell onto the ground with a loud ‘Thud’.Neither of them decided to look at me whatsoever. I was in complete shock, my eyes were widened, my mouth was wide open, and the pain of my bottom starting to grow.

“Your parents probably left you because you don’t agree with anything they say!!” MJ yelled.

“You don’t know anything about my past and don’t even try speaking of it again!!!” Rocky shoved a figure at his chest, making the older step back.

Seconds after Moonbin walked in, but neither of them noticed. Both Rocky and MJ were completely mad with each other. I look away for a second, but soon after I looked back due to the loud slap I heard. MJ just slapped Rocky!!! And Moonbin was watching!!! I couldn’t watch the rest, but i did anyways.

“Your parents left you because it was your fault!! Accept that!!” MJ yelled at the fallen Rocky.

Rocky was crying on the ground, shaking like it was winter. Moonbin ran to Rocky hugging him tightly.

“Don’t believe him. Your parents were stupid. You didn’t do anything wrong.” Moonbin whispered to Rocky, still hugging him.

I looked over at MJ who was scared. MJ was shaking, but started to shake more once Moonbin stood up.

“Sorry Rocky!! I didn’t mean anything I just-” MJ was cut off him with a hard slap from Moonbin.

MJ held his red cheek and stared at the still crying Rocky.

“I deserve that…” MJ whispered.

Moonbin was embracing that calmed Rocky minutes after the fight, MJ and I joined after.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

See! I’m still alive so don’t worry about that. I’ll be updating all my stories tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed!

 

That one Asian girl who said she’ll update everyday but ends up doing it every week,

Sumi~