The story begins

Momo's Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 6am in the morning and the start of first year of college for Momo. As Momo opens up the window, she felt a cold breeze of wind blowing towards her face and she opens up , her roommate Sana saw what she did and ask what Momo is doing.

MM: I...I am eatingg the airr, it's refreshingg~
Momo said it with her eyes closed still half asleep.

Sana laugh at how cute Momo is and how she was in the morning.

Momo being half asleep, she leans on the window, and fall asleep. After a few minutes Momo wakes up and finds herself looking at the first floor from the 5th floor. She got scared and screamed, when sana heard her scream she saw Momo hanging on the window almost falling out, with sana's quick reaction she run toward Momo to help her.

However when she was just one more step to reach Momo, she stepped on a soap and when flying toward Momo, pushing Momo out of the window.

SN: MOMO!
She shouted her lungs out

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

MM: weeeeeee! I'm fflyingg~ oh? Sana? Quick come join me~

Momo became and angel and fly towards the sky while eating her jokbal. Momo smiled with her eyes closed and said: "I can finally be with my jokbal~here I comeee~"

Or so she thought.

SN: Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter