001

Our Teacher is A High-schooler!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 001 - What's Wrong? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Words : 2,154 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

"Let's break up." 

"But babe-"

Before Jiwon could finished his sentence, his ex girlfriend stood up, slamming the table. She shot a glare on him before heading out from the cafe shop. Jiwon growled as he ran his fingers through his hairs, groaning. He grabbed his cappuccino, taking a sip of it as he's trying to release madness that burning in his body. He put the cup on the table back, crossing his legs as he looked away from the seat that his ex girlfriend used to sit back then, not going to remember those memories that they both created together.

"Broke up again?"

Jiwon turned to face the owner of the voice, Song Yoonhyung was in his sight, as he was sitting in-front of Jiwon with his mocha in his grips. Jiwon nodded and sighed, staring on the elder one, who was sipping his mocha.

"Hey, Yoonhyung-ah. Do you just broke up too?" Jiwon earned a nod as a yes from Yoonhyung, as he slightly chuckled and shook his head, somehow doesn't trust this cruel world. 

"It's kind of funny to find out that all of us are going to break up in the same day," spoke Jiwon, making Yoonhyung laughed.

As both of them continued their conversation, Donghyuk came towards them and sat on the empty seat, sadness was filling in his face. Yoonhyung turned to face him, so did Jiwon.

"How is your blind date?" Yoonhyung asked, being the caring member ever in the squad as he just got a shook as a no from Donghyuk. 

Donghyuk sighed, "I don't know what is my problem but why does every girls that met with me will ended up leaving me alone?"

"It's because you're still a mama boy, Donghyuk-ah." Jiwon softly tapped Donghyuk's head, trying to comfort the youngest one among them three

Times flew away, as one by one sitting on the table. It's true with what Jiwon stated back then, they broke up in the same day. Who knows? A squad with one soul and heart. Hanbin finished his works in the cafe shop, as those female workers were waving happily on him, bid a goodbye as it's obviously that they were trying to seduce him. Hanbin just waved on them, putting his sweetest smile and took off his apron. He went to his squad's table, sitting on the empty seat.

"Hanbin-ah, the one with blonde hair back then is hot. Can I have her number?" Jinhwan asked, without hesitation as if his hobby is checking out girls and getting their numbers.

Hanbin turned to face Jinhwan and slightly smacked his forehead, "Yah! Don't you already have a girlfriend?"

Jinhwan shook his head as a no in the cute way, widening his eyes and putting on his puppy eyes. He even puffed out his lips, trying to be cute in-front of Hanbin. Hanbin found out that it's disgusting, so he grabbed the napkin nearby him and shoved it inside Jinhwan's mouth, making him choked.

"Well Hanbin, you know. All of us just ended our relationships with our past girlfriends," stated Chanwoo, with a straw still inside his mouth as he was still sipping his chocolate smoothies. 

"What?!"

"Yeah, you heard him Han-"

"I told you guys to stay longer! Woah, you guys are really weak when it comes for love."

Junhoe looked at Hanbin, blinking his eyes, "Don't just mention us, we all know that you're weak in love too! Face the person who still can't get over the same girl for almost 9 years!" He rolled his eyes, rather to look at other place than facing Hanbin.

Hanbin stared on Junhoe and stayed silent, looked away and bit his lower lips. He still can't understands himself, until when will he stops his useless crush on the same girl? It's already 9 years that he has an useless crush on her, is he still going to continue like this for the next 100 years?

"However, we can't be like this until forever. Let's make a move," suggested Chanwoo

All of the members turned to face the youngest, waiting for him to speak out his suggestion.

"Well... I heard about this company that related with love. I kind of forgetting the name, uhm... I think it called 'Ai Qing Company'? From what I heard, the company brings a lot of benefits. For example, the owner of the company makes a love lesson or you can go visit the company for searching your partner!"

All of the members blinked their eyes, they totally unbelievable with their youngest member. How could someone younger than them know things like that exist? Now they feel so old.

"Where did the company located?" Yoonhyung asked, slowly took interests in the company. 

Chanwoo shrugged his shoulders and pouted, "I don't know. I'll try to search for it up later."
"Now I feel so lucky to have someone like you." Jiwon joked, ruffling Chanwoo's hairs since he's already lucky enough to have someone like him since the day he became their squad's member.

"Oppa~"

Jinwoo was doing his business in his room, more like some paper works that related with the company that he just built. Aejeong, his one and only younger sister, knocked the door before entering his room. Because for her, politeness is one of the most attitudes to have in this world. Jinwoo, looked at his door for a second then continued to face his papers.

"Come in."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter