Chapter 10 {Done}

Avoiding that Cliché life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus arrived, and all of us was carrying heavy bags. 

 

I stomped my way inside the bus last. This bag is freakin heavy.

 

I glance to the seats to find any empty seat, and of course. The cliché fate has fated me with sitting next to bunny boy.

 

I rolled my eyes before placing my bag down to take a seat.

 

He eyed me suspiciously. "What." I spat. He responded by rolling his eyes away. This lil rascal needs to learn respect fukin hell.

 

It was a long ride and the curtain was closed, to avoid any paparazzi or fan.

 

All the people was already asleep, and i was just minding my own business by playing with my phone.

 

We passed a bump making the bus jump. Ending it with sleepy jungkook hitting my head with his. "Huh? Sorry" he muttered before closing his eyes again. 

 

I shoot daggers at his face, but soften once i caught him trying to get a comfortable position to sleep. My hand snake up on his head, pushing it so he would be between the crook of my neck. "You're such a baby" i mumbled softly, shifting my attention back to my phone.

 

Around 2 hours passed, and everyone was munching on their snacks while i was getting sleepier. Wobbling my head downwards. 

 

Just as i was getting comfortable. Jungkook woke up with his messy hair. I swiftly grab his arm as a pillow and placed my head on his shoulder "my turn" i whispered with a hoarse voice. 

 

He jumped a little, and i was completely uncomfortable hugging his tense hard arm. "Nevermind" pushing his arm away, with a sour look.

 

His hand swiftly grabbed my wrist pulling me to him. But failed and ended up, me trying to get myself stabilized. 

 

Which means i had to push my body with my other free hand which was on his crotch. Yup. We stayed their for a few seconds. It was just me and him. Staring at my hand... which was on his weewee. 

 

I yank my whole body back, raising my arm with my other hand "MY HAND HAVE SINNED!!!" I cried loud, turning all the attention to me. Jungkook who was crawled up like a ball hiding himself with the lost of his pride. 

 

"my hand have sinned" i sob in pity. 

 

"Venus. Shut up" sarah who was sitting next to namjoon behind us, slapped my chair. 

 

"NO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! THIS HAND IS MEANT ONLY FOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND" i moaned like a whale. Making people around us even more curious about what was going on. 

 

"What are you talking abou-"
"Nemuri noona touched my saliva and she's overreacting" jungkook cupped my mouth shut. 

 

Making sarah lecture me about how im always overreacting. "I ing hate you" i hissed to jungkook.

 

"It wasn't my fault!!" He whispered. It was literally his fault for yanking me out of the blue, and ruining my hand. 

 

Jimin who was passing our seat caught my attention. I yank his shirt "jimin! Who's your sitting buddy?"

 

"Uh.. tae?"

 

Then i proceed pulling him to my seat, changing our position. "Good! Now you can be with your favorite kookie! Bye~"

 

Before i left them. Jungkook showed a dark expression which i just easily shrug.

 

I plopped myself beside tae who was eyeing me weirdly. "Where's jimin?" He ask suspiciously. 

 

"With his bae, now shush. Let me sleep in peace" i hugged his arm which was skinnier than jungkook's. And rested my head on his shoulder.

 

What i like about tae is that he's a chill dude towards my behaviors. 

 

I slept the whole way wrapping his arm with my hands.

 

I opened my eyes, feeling a burden on my head. As i look up, tae was sleeping like a baby with his arm crossed. Moving slightly without waking him up, i opened my phone to check the time.

 

"7 AM" i l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter